Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normfags realization about Hollywood is the funniest thing; JFL

perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
It’s funny how normies are finally realizing how creepy the people in Hollywood are; when people like us has been saying this for 10-15+ years that they were corrupt, & kid-diddlers. Like we already know bruh, but thanks for taking your sweet ass time to catch up.

I sometimes be browsing Instagram and find a post about people complaining about an ethnic character looking white or media having too many white characters lol

Fuck modern Hollywood movies

They're too busy with work and sex to look into that kind of shit boyo.

It's hypocritical how normies, especially women, will criticize Hollywood and proceed to watch Hollywood-produced movies and TV shows.

"I hate Hollywood. Be right back, I'm about to watch Wonder Woman. So empowering."

Yeah, keep giving the very industry you criticize more money.

Downloadfile

It's hypocritical how normies, especially women, will criticize Hollywood and proceed to watch Hollywood-produced movies and TV shows.

"I hate Hollywood. Be right back, I'm about to watch Wonder Woman. So empowering."

View attachment 579809
This

It’s funny how normies are finally realizing how creepy the people in Hollywood are; when people like us has been saying this for 10-15+ years that they were corrupt, & kid-diddlers. Like we already know bruh, but thanks for taking your sweet ass time to catch up.
Stop complaining about Hollywood, my family has close friends who work there :feelsLSD:

View attachment 579809
That’s the thing though, they don’t truly hate Hollywood, hell even I don’t truly hate Hollywood, they’re one of my many copes: but they vitrue-signal to appear like they dislike Hollywood because of the “muh kid-diddler. That’s bad!!” Normfags man; They’re fagget hypocrites who should die.

I sometimes be browsing Instagram and find a post about people complaining about an ethnic character looking white or media having too many white characters lol
I promise you it’s not ethnics that complain. It’s the white cumskin guilty brainwashed pieces of shit that say dumb things like that. Which in return causes a collision, because alt-righters actually believe real ethnics complain about that type of shit, when they’re too busy just trying to survive. Ethnics aren’t worried about representation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back