Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Normcucks, decide: are men allowed to like "girly" things or not? (IT no touchy-touchy)

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
The worst fucking thing about normcucks is that they can hold two contradictory views at the same time. They really don't have any coherent worldview, they just make shit up on spot to shit on whomever they don't like due to them being some kinda oppressed group (an autistic man, a shy man, an ugly man or just a man who stands out of the crowd in any way). :feelsree:

Currently normies are forced into advanced mental gymnastics, simply because of the nature of the "equality" operator. If A is equal to B, then B is equal to A. If girls are equal to boys, then boys are equal to girls. But oh, no no no, we can't have that. Girls are pretty, fantastic and deserve everything, while boys are creepy and if they're don't happen to be the pretty top 1%, they deserve Holocaust, as an ITcel said yesterday.

Screenshot 2022 04 02 20 56 35

Ever since forever men and boys have been ridiculed by the normie crowd for showing the tiniest "feminine" characteristic or interest. I've been personally threatened with violence for wearing a purplish-pinkish pastel hoodie, I've been called a faggot, a pedo and whatnot for liking My Little Pony. In my youth I often expressed interest in girly things, likely out of pure contrarianism, because I don't see why I'd limit my scope of experience, because normies desperately need to defend the status quo. As little as not liking soccer (I guess it's football or baseball in the US?) would get you scorn poured on you by both your classmates and figures of authority like teachers and parents. Gender apartheid is a meme defended very strongly by normies all over the world, below I linked an example of a boy who got bullied for wearing a My Little Pony backpack and the school doubled down by basically saying they were right cos he's a freak, there's the infamous case of Michael Morones, a 11-year-old boy who attempted suicide at the age of 11 cos of bullying due to his interest in MLP, he died due to complications years later (he was left immobile), when you do a comment search on IT with phrases like "brony", "my little pony" etc. you'll get plenty of ITcels using the word like a slur. Women/girls are allowed to like masculine things, but men/boys aren't allowed to come anywhere close to feminine things or the normie crowd of righteous anger will destroy them, the status quo must be defended at all cost (hey, that's pretty much the motto of IT).

Now enter 2022. Pixar releases the movie "Turning Red" which talks about the experiences of a teenage girl, in particular her first steps into maturity, fighting for independence with parents and exploring her sexuality alongside her pack of friends. Learned from experience, many men exclaimed disinterest in the movie, because it's not targeted at them. I'm sure if there was a substantial group of male fans of this movie, which features a tween girl drawing essentially cartoon erotica of random men, obsessing over boybands etc. , they'd get called "creepy", "pedophiles" etc. "How dare you like something girly! What are you, a fucking homo pedo?! :soy:" But it wasn't like this, men were defensive and simply went "this movie isn't for me". But it's also not fucking good for normans, cos men have to always be wrong. There's endless outrage about how it's immature not to connect with the movie and how ackshually the story is universal and liking girly things is totally OK and should be encouraged. An example in the first linked video below.

Tl;dr: Normshits use muh "cultural norms" to defend their ridiculous made-up bullshit, but they're not even consistent in it. They can't decide if men shouldn't like girly things cos it's "creepy" or "pedophilic" for whatever reason (oh yes, I'm sure pedophiles would invest hours upon hours of their lives to watch a show/movie, draw fanart etc. because that clearly helps fuck children in some way?) OR if they ackshually should enjoy them cos it's progressive and you're basically a bigot if you can't relate to a tween girl screaming from excitement during a boysband concert.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyN41vsF05E

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAwENdGK_vo

Should I watch Turning Red? Looks interesting

Lol i hate how basically it's MtF trannies getting all the shit from tradcucks. No one gives half a shit about FtM trannies invading male spaces or male locker rooms. It's basically misandry applied to transexuals. It's so obvious it's painfully evident. Just another way to shame low status males "annoying" the kweeeeeens but this time is somehow "based"

While more about age than gender for me, I had somewhat suppressed myself until relatively recently of who I really was. I have relatively childish tastes for someone in their mid-20s(playing shit like Animal Crossing over Gears of War). I caught so much shit from playing my DS in middle and high school from the normies that I had kept it to myself and even avoided cartoons and soytendo stuff because of it. Pretending to be into cars more than I really was(not into racing unless its in Forza), and niggerball sports which i never fucking liked. After my last rejection eons later(ironically from a looksmatched womanchild :feelsrope:) I dropped the mask and decided to try to be myself again. I wouldn't have even used this name/pfp if I had made this account a year ago. If I am never getting love in this lifetime, I should at least do the things I enjoy because I still love myself. Fuck normgroids. At least my backlog of cartoons and soywitch games will keep me coping until I naturally die at this point.

I probably repeated this already but as iTV said "Blackpill will set you free". Normies are powerless against the blackpill, that's why they always get divorced and cucked. Nonstop rejection is one thing, at least we can't ever say we were literally cucked.

@Wizard32 thoughts.
While more about age than gender for me, I had somewhat suppressed myself until relatively recently of who I really was. I have relatively childish tastes for someone in their mid-20s(playing shit like Animal Crossing over Gears of War). I caught so much shit from playing my DS in middle and high school from the normies that I had kept it to myself and even avoided cartoons and soytendo stuff because of it. Pretending to be into cars more than I really was(not into racing unless its in Forza), and niggerball sports which i never fucking liked. After my last rejection eons later(ironically from a looksmatched womanchild :feelsrope:) I dropped the mask and decided to try to be myself again. I wouldn't have even used this name/pfp if I had made this account a year ago. If I am never getting love in this lifetime, I should at least do the things I enjoy because I still love myself. Fuck normgroids. At least my backlog of cartoons and soywitch games will keep me coping until I naturally die at this point.

I probably repeated this already but as iTV said "Blackpill will set you free". Normies are powerless against the blackpill, that's why they always get divorced and cucked. Nonstop rejection is one thing, at least we can't ever say we were literally cucked.
I still enjoy old Nintendo games from the '80s, '90s and 2000s. I really wished my mom didn't throw out all my game consoles I had growing up, she's one of the reasons why I hate women.

@Wizard32 thoughts.

I still enjoy old Nintendo games from the '80s, '90s and 2000s. I really wished my mom didn't throw out all my game consoles I had growing up, she's one of the reasons why I hate women.
I threw my stuff out during my redpill years because I thought I would look cooler to women. Big mistake. Gonna buy an android emulation system(with physical buttons) and ROM that fucker up soon though, and a gameboy micro just because Ive always wanted one.

Chad could play Counting with Elmo on a Leapfrog and toilets would watch that shit like gladiator fights in ancient times.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back