Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normcucks can't say what privileges men have

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★
If you ask them this question, they can NEVER answer. Sometimes they might bring up examples in India or the Middle East, but never in the west. Comical.

True. Feminists claim they are so opressed yet they arent able to describe how and in what life area they are opressed

True. Feminists claim they are so opressed yet they arent able to describe how and in what life area they are opressed
I would be actually interested in talking to one, just to learn what alleged privileges I have.

I would be actually interested in talking to one, just to learn what alleged privileges I have.
When they say that men have all the power, they are refering to the top 20% only, guys like you and me arent even human in their eyes

When they say that men have all the power, they are refering to the top 20% only, guys like you and me arent even human in their eyes
That's what I thought. It makes sense from a blackpill perspective as well, Foids focus on the top 20% or less of men (as those are the only men they see as men) and then as these men are good looking or very rich, they have a lot of power, so they think "all" men are like that.