Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normcattles lie when they say sex isn't that important.

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
For sex to be meaningless, or to be like drinking water in other terms, you would have to have ridiculous abundance of it. Likewise, even if you get regularly decent paychecks that allow you to fufill most, if not all, your financial needs and wants. It doesn't make money meaningless, because you always want more if you could.

When normcattles say that sex isn't important. Firstly, they want to shut down an incel argument, because they don't have any rational counter responses. Secondly, and this what interest us in this thread, they artificially want to increase their SMV by saying; "Sex? No big deal, I get plenty of it". But that's ,of course, a lie and part of social posturing that's normoron's default mode of interaction. All their social activities are geared toward, in short or in the long run, securing sex and getting more of it.

This form of bragging also serves other purpose: securing and displaying position in gynocentric sexual hierarchy. Normcattles, unlike chads or foids, don't have certain and stable place in it. Inflating their smv is a rat race.

On final note, to expose this lie once and for all, let me ask you this. You, reading it probably have abundancy of food and secure place to live - knowing this - did you ever stoped and bragged how food and warm place to sleep is meaningless and overrated when you saw homeless person? They why they do it with sex? Because they know how much modern soyciety ascribes value to sex and they themselves do it.