Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Norman scum don’t care about laws and regulations, only their feelings.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Why don’t Norman’s understand that freedom of speech, no matter how hateful, is NOT a crime (at least in the US), but punching someone in the face simply because he offended u or a loved one is?

For instance, recently, some YouTuber cat called a comedians 15 year old jb daughter, and the comedian got confrontational with the ethnic youtuber, and everyone was saying the comedian father should have beaten his ass, but what crime did he commit to justify that?

He broke no laws, and if the father touched him, he would have been the one to have broken the law, but Normans seem to believe they can draw arbitrary lines as to what is justified and what isn’t. What if I believe an ass kicking was not warranted by the “cat calling”, but some white knight Norman thinks it was? The only one who would be correct would be me, as the jew tuber NEVER BROKE ANY LAW, ONLY HURT THE FATHERS EGO/FEELINGS.

NORMANS, YOU MUST FOLLOW THE LAW, PERIOD. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ARBITRARILY BELIEVE IS JUSTIFIED.

TLDR; Norman’s play authority and draw arbitrary consequences when it comes to their feelings being hurt, and don’t care about the law.

Normfag males are like foids in many ways and have a feminized way of thinking

Phew, I thought no one was gonna reply :feelsautistic: Thanks brocel. And yeah, Norman’s are cucked

Normoids understand only brute force. It is explained by their nature of blind obedience towards (((government))) and Chads.

Full

Good thing the founding fathers didn't write the constitution for cucks.

what normies don't even realize is that the only reason they care about that is because they've been socially engineered to. In a rational world, a man making a comment about a mid teens girl would seem perfectly normal.

Because they were raised by single mothers who hated men (because chad dumped them) so these soys think that any masculinity is toxic and evil.

Foids are just normies on steroids that can get away with duplicitous behavior a lot easier tbh

a man who spits into every food he delivers,talking about morals and law must be the weirdest thing i have ever seen in this forum.

Almost all normies are moral-relativists

a man who spits into every food he delivers,talking about morals and law must be the weirdest thing i have ever seen in this forum.
Jfl you got me. It’s hypocritical, can’t lie. :lul: :lul: :lul:
Not every food though, only those who don’t tip.