Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious normalfags only care about cute animals

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I want to get a pet bearded dragon so I've been researching them and watching YouTube videos about them. Something I've noticed... videos of bearded dragons eating dozens of bugs are perfectly acceptable in the eyes of normalfags but videos of them eating a single mice are considered cruel. Just goes to show normalfags don't give a shit about the ugly, it's only when something is "cute" that they care.

Also just wanted to add I find it funny how normalfags pretend they care about animals when they still eat meat and contribute to hundreds of animal deaths every year.

videos of bearded dragons eating dozens of bugs are perfectly acceptable in the eyes of normalfags but videos of them eating a single mice are considered cruel

It's over for bugcels.

That's what stops me from having a pet reptile. I've seen them fed and it gross.

Low IQ thread, women absolutely love big ugly dogs like rottweilers and pitbulls because they resemble Chad. Take the dogpill.

industrial animal butcery.

They so called normalfaqs support that shit. Endless agony.

Normalfags are hypocrites.
News at 11.

Most people only care about cute animals for sure. One time my rat got out a few years ago and some foid kicked him. He hit the wall super hard and it knocked out one of his teeth. She didn't even care, all she could say was "it was so gross I hadddd tooo" and tried to act like the victim even though she punted him against a wall and he was knocked out from it. If it was a puppy she would of never kicked him. And if she did everyone would hate her but since it was a rat no one really cared.

Just think about it. If a normie found a dying puppy they want to save it but if they came across a dying rat they'd probably say "ewww put it out of its misery".

Low IQ thread, women absolutely love big ugly dogs like rottweilers and pitbulls because they resemble Chad. Take the dogpill.
those dogs aren't ugly though they are just masculine. They still look good so foids will love them.

Most people only care about cute animals for sure. One time my rat got out a few years ago and some foid kicked him. He hit the wall super hard and it knocked out one of his teeth. She didn't even care, all she could say was "it was so gross I hadddd tooo" and tried to act like the victim even though she punted him against a wall and he was knocked out from it.
She needs shotgun to the baby cave

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back