Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normalfags argue that bullying is natural and therefore good.

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Normalfags believe nature is always right and good. Normalfags believe bullying is natural selection. Well if your going to use the retarded appeal to nature argument then you would have to admit that school shootings are just natural selection and therefore good. In fact isn't killing the alpha males the most alpha thing you could do? Isn't that what animals do?

I don't support hurting anyone but nature does. I personally despise nature for how violent and cruel it is. Seems like normalfags only like Darwinism when it applies to incels.

And I hate how the normshits will still believe in just world

anything normies try to use to justify bullying is trying to cover up that they enjoy it and do it for their own selfish hedonistic pleasures

Rape is natural and therefore good.

Yes, they consider it natural selection. And once they got exactly the response they asked for: the Wrath and the Natural Selection!

Could happen a bit more often...

Last edited:
Normalfags believe nature is always right and good. Normalfags believe bullying is natural selection. Well if your going to use the retarded appeal to nature argument then you would have to admit that school shootings are just natural selection and therefore good. In fact isn't killing the alpha males the most alpha thing you could do? Isn't that what animals do?

Well it is

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...ornian-dolphin-gang-caught-killing-porpoises/