Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normalfags are evil. Most people in general dont deserve your empathy.

MisanthropicMemes

MisanthropicMemes

Recruit
★★★★★
The way normalfags treat non-nt men is incredibly disgusting. All my life people have subjected me to humiliation and verbal abuse for their own pleasure, and they all collectively got away with it. Throughout elementary school, other students would just "befriend" me into their groups because I was obviously retarded and eccentric (I was one of those kids who used to do dumb shit to make others laugh because that was the only way I could make people pretend to like me JFL). I got ganged up on and humiliated in the school yard by my group of "friends", and the principal did nothing, but then she (an obese old woman) suspended me because some kid showed her screenshot of edgy memes I sent him online ( I was like 13 kek). Even right now, some kid is putting pictures of me online to humiliate me in public online spaces (hes in University fucking girls rn most likely as I rot and didnt even gradute school JFL). All the "friends" I've had in the past when I was more socially naive just used me for laughs and to he the constant butt of the joke. People were nice to my face just to fuck with me, and I was a stupid dumb kid and I was desperate to have friends since I always had trouble making any. Most people from my childhood definitely told countless other friends about how retarded and brain dead I am while laughing their asses off. I even got bullied by a nigger too JFL. Now, I'm older and I've learned throughout this that especially as a socially undesirable person, normalfags will Never EVER accept you. It's better just to be alone then to have to be humiliated and socially tortured for others amusement constantly just to get even a smigit of social approval in a group. No one likes me, and I have to accept that. Post any thoughts or any personal experiences that are similar to mine if you have any below

Last edited:
I can't help it.

Cont.
I always have gotten humiliated in HS a lot, even by girls. I didn't even talk to anyone in HS, I literally had 0 friends. The closest thing I had was like this group who would let me fellow or hang around them during most lunch periods ( they probably were sick of me but didn't have the guts to say it). Never been to a party, prom, or even hung out with friends outside of school during all of HS. I was one of those weird quiet autists you have in class who no one really likes. And I got laughed at by girls too despite me literally not saying anything to anybody JFL. Some popular kids in my freshman year even made a whole meme or inside joke sorta thing about me because I look retarded or whatever (like I said, I never even said a word to anyone). I also never have had probably even a full convo with a girl in my whole life so far, women are repulsed by my very presence :feelsbadman: some people probably thought I was gay in hs because the few times I talked it was to other men. My whole youth has been wasted, what is supposed to be the best part of one's life has been nothing but humiliation to me as the people whove hurt me and continue to laugh about to this day are actually respectable people and obviously have no problems getting women to desire them. FML I hate it here. AlI ever could ask for was to be normal, have a decent social life, have relationships with women, etc. Meanwhile some rich wannable gangsyer spoiled white wigger I know who humiliated me a lot in elementary literally got his first handjob by one of the prettiest girls in the class ( I know that sounds wrong to say now but I mean at the time) in fucking 7th grade and obviously has been fucking like crazy presumably ever since

Last edited:
I've learned to completely dissociate myself from people and their emotions. I have practically null empathy.
I fake concern when it's expected of me (when someone says they're sick, haven't slept well, etc) but it never stems from me naturally.

Meanwhile some rich wannable gangsyer spoiled white wigger I know who humiliated me a lot in elementary literally got his first handjob by one of the prettiest girls in the class ( I know that sounds wrong to say now but I mean at the time) in fucking 7th grade and obviously has been fucking like crazy presumably ever since
Reminds me of this quote.
Behind every evil man is some whore of a woman who enables his behavior.

Never had empathy for normalfags. Any outcome they get I hope it's the worst one possible. Voting Donald Trump just to spite normies. Advocating andrew jewtate to anger normies.

I've learned to completely dissociate myself from people and their emotions. I have practically null empathy.
I fake concern when it's expected of me (when someone says they're sick, haven't slept well, etc) but it never stems from me naturally.
Honestly, same here. The whole "they'll get older and mature and regret what they did to you" mantra is comeplete and utter bullshit. What I've and many others have experienced during their unfortunate childhoods and adolescent years is just human social nature in its rawest, most unfiltered form (because kids and teens haven't developed full social awareness or desicion making skills yet). It's just that as people get older, they tend to learn to hide what they really think of you better. But HS social environment is just a representation of broader society's social dynamics in general. I literally will always lose no mattr what. Anyways, I'm getting sidetracked; the point is that this us why you shouldn't overly feel bad for others if you are an incel. People will always view you as the fuckong repulsive loser autist no matter what stage in life you're in. You are genetic trash and people will always put you in your place, so why should you care when bad things happen to your supposed superiors who feel like your life is meant to be one full of being shit on all the time? Fuck normalfags, they are all nigger brained apes and they could all be deleted from the minecraft server for all I care. Normalfag society is wicked corrupt, and selfish. People deserve the worst

Very relatable. I remember multiple times when other kids in high school would come up to me while I was sitting alone and tell me that one of their female friends was interested in me or thought I was cute, only to go back to their friends and laugh about it. One time I'm pretty sure someone was filming the interaction too. Fuck these creatures. The world would be better off if they were dead

Fucking gangster quote. An absolute TRVTHNVKE. This rings especially true when you noticed how in school, the worst bullies were always tbe most popular who got all the dumb whores over his dick. In a
way, cheesy HS movies aren't too far off from reality JFL. Women obviously love men who socially dominate weaker men, and this shows in every aspect of life
Truthnuke. Based quote

The whole "they'll get older and mature and regret what they did to you" mantra is comeplete and utter bullshit.
The guy who tormented me and made my life hell in middle school is leading a life a rotter like me can only dream of. I’m acquaintances with him now but the mark is forever burnt into my brain.
Whenever the topic of middle school is brought up he just laughs it off and recalls how apparently I was “mentally ill” and a “freak” back then. Remorse my fucking ass, in his twisted mind I had somehow earned all the humiliation he dished out to me.

Never had empathy for normalfags. Any outcome they get I hope it's the worst one possible. Voting Donald Trump just to spite normies. Advocating andrew jewtate to anger normies.

You're just weak, if you really wanted to spite them, you would give them hell by voting for Kamala, instead you vote for Trump because you want to fantasize that you are a part of something bigger than yourself and delude yourself as being morally better than others.

You aren't. You aren't part of the social hierarchy. So stop deluding yourself.

You're just weak, if you really wanted to spite them, you would give them hell by voting for Kamala, instead you vote for Trump because you want to fantasize that you are a part of something bigger than yourself and delude yourself as being morally better than others.

You aren't. You aren't part of the social hierarchy. So stop deluding yourself.
I don't pretend to be morally better than anyone. That is fucking pathetic and only normies and foids do that. But go ahead vote for Kamala Niggress and see Niggers twerking on stage and shit. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I don't pretend to be morally better than anyone. That is fucking pathetic and only normies and foids do that. But go ahead vote for Kamala Niggress and see Niggers twerking on stage and shit. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Yeah this is your contradiction, your really a "based and redpilled" moralfaggot but pretending to be a discordian. You should find entertainment in the chaos.

Yeah this is your contradiction, your really a "based and redpilled" moralfaggot but pretending to be a discordian. You should find entertainment in the chaos.
You're the bluepilled deluded faggot here, man. I don't care about being 'based or redpilled' that is just some autistic babble. You're scared of the truth. You're scared of the blackpill. Give me a fucking break.

You're the bluepilled deluded faggot here, man. I don't care about being 'based or redpilled' that is just some autistic babble. You're scared of the truth. You're scared of the blackpill. Give me a fucking break.

No you don't understand. I think Kamala Harris will be so terrible it will produce more chaos, which is more amusing to me, hence why I'm leaning towards voting for her.

Meanwhile you're a redpilled groyper retard who is trying to delude yourself as being morally haughty taughty and you're voting for the best interests of people who actively cuckold you.

I'm really blackpilled, you're just a cuck.

No you don't understand. I think Kamala Harris will be so terrible it will produce more chaos, which is more amusing to me, hence why I'm leaning towards voting for her.

Meanwhile you're a redpilled groyper retard who is trying to delude yourself as being morally haughty taughty and you're voting for the best interests of people who actively cuckold you.

I'm really blackpilled, you're just a cuck.
Cause more chaos based on what? The cuck normies and foids love her. I'm no redpilled groyper, whatever that means. All my actions and words are free will with no one controlling me. Go back to the looksfaggot.org circle jerk where you belong.

Stop listening to what people say on reddit you sheep. You're no better than the rest of the brainwashed cucks on there.

You’re the brainwashed one listening to redpilled faggots like unquestionable dogma.

>Normies love her

I don’t give a shit, normies are literally braindead, they don’t know what’s best for them. Enable their own self-destruction.

I invented a cool writing tool called, "the return key."

It makes unreadable walls of texts more likely to not be ignored.

Fucking based and extremely true. Much more pertinent than "behind every great man is a great woman" :soy::foidSoy:which is just gynocentric nonsense

The guy who tormented me and made my life hell in middle school is leading a life a rotter like me can only dream of. I’m acquaintances with him now but the mark is forever burnt into my brain.
Whenever the topic of middle school is brought up he just laughs it off and recalls how apparently I was “mentally ill” and a “freak” back then. Remorse my fucking ass, in his twisted mind I had somehow earned all the humiliation he dished out to me.
Why are you even acquaintances with him

Why are you even acquaintances with him
Because he's an extreme extrovert and knows everything there is to know. I only use him when I need help (setting up a bank account, making a CV, etc).