Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normalfags and self-improvement

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Self-improvement as defined by most of them is a sisyphean task.

If they admitted that consequences matter they would admit that it is useless because others will always be better and that when the trait becomes common it's worthless anyways. Basically if everyone does it there is nothing special about it and it won't give you any rational benefit. The same when you cannot compete with others due to various reasons, then it's also useless because nothing about the outcome is changed, an intelligent person that learns for an exam with the same time as a person with a lesser intelligence will always get the better grade, if a disabled man and an able-bodied man went to the gym for the same time the able-bodied man will always outcompete the disabled man in the end. From a teleological/rational point of view it's then worthless, because the outcome of the situation will only be influenced to a marginal/insignificant degree (which makes the effort obsolete/unproportional in the first place).

If they said that consequences don't matter they would admit that it is (as defined by them) a sisyphean task with no intellectual basis and that self-improvement is nothing more than an empty platitude that is repeated over and over again. Then their justification of self-improvement would be a tautology (e.g. "You should self-improve because you should self-improve!") with no rationality behind it. Something without a teleological reason/a defined goal, something unquantifiable by any objective standard because it's entirely subjective and because the results don't matter.

When they say that they get emotional benefits from it (from their own purely emotional/subjective standpoint) then I can say that I can get more emotional benefits for myself by not doing that, because it would be effort that diminishes my own life quality (again from my own personal/subjective point of view) - with subjectivism you cannot argue for/against something, because your point of view is not the point of view of others and others can simply refute your claims by saying "No, I don't see it that way!" - and when you don't have anything to force the person to do as you want there is nothing you can do to change that perspective. What some person likes another person can dislike, there is nothing universally enjoyable.

No matter what they say: They cannot argue logically/emotionally in favour of "self-improvement" (as defined by them), they just say "You should do X!" without giving you any clear reason why you should do X.

Last edited:
All that i’m going to say is: there a landwhales who literally never participated in any self-improvement in their entire lives whose smv surpasses ours into oblivion. Only men are required to self improve in this clown society. Women cab stuff their faces with cakes all day and still land a decently attractive male partner. Nuff’ said.

All that i’m going to say is: there a landwhales whi literally never participated in any self-improvement in their entire lives whose smv surpasses our into oblivion. Only men are required to self improve in this clown society. Women cab stuff their faces with cakes all day and still land a decently attractive male partner. Nuff’ said.
Also hygiene: When a woman refuses to shave and says that her vagina cleans itself it's seen as normal. When you as a man don't shower at least >1 per day or forget to shave you are seen as a worthless bum. Everything socially unacceptable becomes acceptable as soon as a member of a protected group does it in our modern dystopia.

Also hygiene: When a woman refuses to shave and says that her vagina cleans itself it's seen as normal. When you as a man don't shower at least >1 per day or forget to shave you are seen as a worthless bum. Everything socially unacceptable becomes acceptable as soon as a member of a protected group does it in our modern dystopia.
The Halo Effect is embedded into our society. Only socially acceptable groups can get away with doing socially unacceptable things. Also, why is that there are landwhales models who also get praise for being “plus-sized beauties”, but there are no obese male models? ( Just to clarify, I think that both men and women should be shamed for being obese-but it’s unfortunate how only men can get shamed for being obese in our modern clownified socio-politcal landscape).

Last edited:
The Halo Effect is embedded into our society. Only socially acceptable groups can get away with doing socially unacceptable things.
The unjustifiable becomes then justifiable.

The unjustifiable becomes then justifiable.
You can address the rest of my previous post after that edit I made if you want. It’s just something i’ve always thought about.

The Halo Effect is embedded into our society. Only socially acceptable groups can get away with doing socially unacceptable things. Also, why is that there are landwhales models who also get praise for being “plus-sized beauties”, but there are no obese male models? ( Just to clarify, I think that both men and women should be shamed for being obese-but it’s unfortunate how only men can get shamed for being obese in our modern clownified socio-politcal landscape).
Yes. Definetely something worth noting. See for example the advice male feminists have for incels like "Go to the gym", say that to a woman and you are canceled.