Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normalfag posts pics of me online to humiliate me

MisanthropicMemes

MisanthropicMemes

Recruit
★★★★★
I know I've said this many times, before. But why do people have to do things like this, he literally does it to me because I'm autistic and nothing more. Normalfags are sociopathic scum I actually have nothing but hate for all of them. It's a terrible photo of me to. I don't even want to know how many people saw it and laughed and how many people he's told me about. I don't know why people say zoomers are a pussy generation, in fact kids now are more vile than they've ever been since they like emulating nigger culture and because of social media. death to all normalfags. If you have any similar experiences of people going out of their way to humiliate you based on your looks or mental state, share them below

Fuck that fucking nigga on god my nigga

brutal man:feelsbadman:

normies know no limits

Normalfags are just bullies to anyone who aren't one of them

brutal man:feelsbadman:

normies know no limits
He's a virgin too I'm pretty sure he just hangs out with a normalfag group so I can't really do anything to him or they'll gang up on me one of them is in a gang I think

Nahh that is brutal though and you like totally should go ER n shiiii
(In dayz)

Nahh that is brutal though and you like totally should go ER n shiiii
(In dayz)
Kek. Have you been humiliated bad before too for others entertainment?

He's a virgin too I'm pretty sure he just hangs out with a normalfag group so I can't really do anything to him or they'll gang up on me one of them is in a gang I think
Set his house on fire while he is asleep in minecraft

If you destroy his bed he cant respawn

Set his house on fire while he is asleep in minecraft

If you destroy his bed he cant respawn
He is also is one of those people who shits on muh incels and has called me one before. He likes bullying autistic kids lmao of course he doesn't do this shit to people who aren't as vulnerable. He also bullied some other autist I know too. You should have nothing but hate for all normalfags tbh

These bluepilled incels that try to normiemax are a specie that should extinct

Kek. Have you been humiliated bad before too for others entertainment?
Not the way you have I guess
I probably have been in the past but Ive pretty much surpressed most of my memories so idk for sure

There was a time where I got bullied by this fucking guy in my friend group every week for a year
That was a brutal time

I wish brutality on that mf Inshallah
May he be smited down with A receeding hairline and erectile dysfunction and also some sort of facial deformity
Then his sins will be repaid

Last edited:
These bluepilled incels that try to normiemax are a specie that should extinct
The kids he hangs out with bullied the fuck out of me too and used to pretend to be my friend in elementary when I was more socially naive so they could fuck with me and use me in the group for laughs. They are in uni, just your typical wiggers with zoomer hair. Nigga also said "I've hugged more girls then you" as an insult jfl. People say zoomers are soft, but you guys don't know how my gen is. They are ruthless, the amount of times a zoomer niggarbrained moron with a perm called me retarded is off the charts

Not the way you have I guess
I probably have been in the past but Ive pretty much surpressed most of my memories so idk for sure

There was a time where I got bullied by this fucking guy in my friend group every week for a year
That was a brutal time

I wish brutality on that mf Inshallah
They probably get lots of pussy as you rot. That's what happens to me. Some of my biggest bullies are those sort of people who are loved by lots and have amazing academic success meanwhile literally no one has ever liked me outside of a few people and my immediate family circle JFL

They probably get lots of pussy as you rot. That's what happens to me
He did as far as I know
Not lots but he still got some pussy

Ive seen him one time since then years later and theres nothing I could do as he started disrespecting me again
He blew smoke in my face

If I wasnt a framecel I would have smashed his fucking face in
I wish the worst on that fucking guy

The kids he hangs out with bullied the fuck out of me too and used to pretend to be my friend in elementary when I was more socially naive so they could fuck with me and use me in the group for laughs. They are in uni, just your typical wiggers with zoomer hair. Nigga also said "I've hugged more girls then you" as an insult jfl. People say zoomers are soft, but you guys don't know how my gen is. They are ruthless, the amount of times a zoomer niggarbrained moron with a perm called me retarded is off the charts
“Ive hugged more girls then you” :feelskek:

19. I have to live in a gen full of nigger brained assholes I hate all of them
Im 25 but my generation is pretty much yours bro. The people around me when I was younger were also these type of wannabethug fags

Im 25 but my generation is pretty much yours bro. The people around me when I was younger were also these type of wannabethug fags
Then they have the gall to call me or us retarded when they think that sort of behavior is cool jfl. I hate them so much words can't describe