Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normal Friday fucking night in my life

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
COME FUCKING BACK TO DAD CALLING ME A KAFIR FOR NOT IMMEDIATELY GOINF MOSQUE AFTER WORK. AND MUM GONE ON HOLIDAY DEVOID OF ALL AFFECTION AND LOVE EVEN FROM PARENTS. MY DAD TELLS ME I LOOK LIKE A DEMON WHEN IM EATING FOOD. I HAD A NIGHTMARE YESTERDAY NIGHT AND I WAS SCREAMING IN FEAR. WOKE UP IN KIDDLE OF NIGHT WITH TEARS IN MY EYES AND CRYING. HAHAHAHA WHAT A CLOWN REALITY JUST KILL ME

As an ex-catholic, relatable af

Kek. I always envisioned you being white auperroider, but actually it's even more hilarious that you're a muzzie.
I don't know what it feels like to be called a kuffir, but my guess is that you are still emotionally dependent on your parents. I can relate to that.
Nigger, nothing pisses me off more than my mom spewing annoying shit. Fuck that bitch!

Kek. I always envisioned you being white auperroider, but actually it's even more hilarious that you're a muzzie.
I don't know what it feels like to be called a kuffir, but my guess is that you are still emotionally dependent on your parents. I can relate to that.
Nigger, nothing pisses me off more than my mom spewing annoying shit. Fuck that bitch!
What’s worse is I look like a white guy but when people find out I’m Muslim they treat me different. My entire fucking life

What’s worse is I look like a white guy but when people find out I’m Muslim they treat me different. My entire fucking life
Imagine getting whitemogged by yourself. It's over for white muzzycels.

Imagine getting whitemogged by yourself. It's over for white muzzycels.
“Look at this white fucking muzzie you should be brown you fucker” that’s probably what they all think when they see me