Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normal food disgusts me

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
i smoke a lot of weed recently and I barely eat
can I survive on blended smoothies and supplements alone?
what should i blend to get the most nutriments? and what supplements should i take apart from ZMA, aswagandha, D3 + K2 and Omega 3+????

Your teeth will fall out and your face droop iirc.

rip my teeth and face i already noticed how cigarettes fucked it up and made holes in it
i wonder if it can be reversed
:feelswow: Holes? You couls maybe eat carrots or chewing gum. But I wonder how good liquid food only would be for your stomach anyway. Also keep in mind many micronutritients are not really researched. You'll never be sure if you didn't miss some crucial stuff. Calory restrictions isn't bad though. Why not eat less and find normal foods, maybe from other cultures you like? Doesn't even have to be the classic stuff for each meal time. Just eat what you like. Homemade whole whwat sour dough pizza or ramen for example.

:feelswow: Holes? You couls maybe eat carrots or chewing gum. But I wonder how good liquid food only would be for your stomach anyway. Also keep in mind many micronutritients are not really researched. You'll never be sure if you didn't miss some crucial stuff. Calory restrictions isn't bad though. Why not eat less and find normal foods, maybe from other cuptures you like? Doesn't even have to be the classic stuff for specific meal times. Just eat what you like.
more like pores, not holes, sorry i couldnt find a right word for it
maybe i will eat normal but it just all appears disgusting and i often want to puke when im chewing something normal that i used to like

Blend 20 eggs and potatoes together

just drink Soylent

The solution:
Smoke more weed.