Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normal fags WANT autistic men to go on shootings.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says normal fags WANT autistic men to go on shootings. Why? Because then it gives them an excuse to keep pulling the ‘Autistm=Sociopath‘ shit and normal TRY to make autistic men go on shootings, it’s a tactic they use just so they can continue to label all of us autistic men as bad people even though not all of us autistic dudes do this.

Pushing autistic males to their limit to point of killing is the goal of normal fags. Obviously normal fags never want to talk about shootings done by other normal fags.

i hope the monsters in their heads come back to haunt them in real life

Schizo men are treated much worse than any autistic man. Look at how they laugh at some schizophrenic man having an episode in public and their callous disregard for such people who feel unmeasurable fear in society. Some fucker tried to hit my mother with a rock on the street because of one such schizophrenic episode she was having.
Normalscums want such people to die alone in mental asylums only a few decades ago.

The more ER incidents there are the more evidence they have that all incels need to be treated as dangerous terrorists and taken away from society to keep the public safe.

The crackdown is coming. :incel::banhammer::foidSoy::chad::soy:

I think that is why more people than ever in California are home schooling their children - they know they were bullies when they were young, and incels are ready to explode at any moment. COVID hysteria is also a reason.

They've already made their mind up, that's they want so bad for there to be shootings, it confirms their worldview.

Basically its confirmation bias

Let’s give them what they want

Schizo men are treated much worse than any autistic man. Look at how they laugh at some schizophrenic man having an episode in public and their callous disregard for such people who feel unmeasurable fear in society. Some fucker tried to hit my mother with a rock on the street because of one such schizophrenic episode she was having.
Normalscums want such people to die alone in mental asylums only a few decades ago.
my mother had schizo episodes too before the Jew pills saved her. Extremely humiliating tbh, she once had breakdown in the middle of the crosswalk almost causing an accident.

my mother had schizo episodes too before the Jew pills saved her. Extremely humiliating tbh, she once had breakdown in the middle of the crosswalk almost causing an accident.
It seems like me and you are very alike except for our ages, perhaps that's why you followed my account yesterday.

What is up with Jew York's corrupting influence that you see psychopathic narcs, so many mentally ill people, and fags/degenerates abound? Is this the damned city of Sodom and Gomorrah: how can Allah exist and not purge this place with hellfire? :reeeeee::feelsdevil:

What is a schizophrenic episode?

What is a schizophrenic episode?
When Schizophrenics start breaking down completely in delusion and fear. It's horrifying to see when it happens to someone you love.
Many get arrested this way and normalscum treat them by putting them by locking them up
or putting them into solitary.

Schizophrenia is much worse than autism can ever be. @-BrettyBoy-

Last edited:
I always sold the guns they give me at the pawnshop the next day. Sometimes the same day. Pretty good money. But eventually they stop coming around giving me stuff. And then i have to collect aluminum cans for my beers and cigs... - in mimecraft!

Normalfags hate autistic men, especially females, I don't understand how that advocatedoggy cuck keeps posting on IT, his place is here
That's why I'm happy when some schizo kills people or someone goes ER, the normans deserve it

When Schizophrenics start breaking down completely in delusion and fear. It's horrifying to see when it happens to someone you love.
Many get arrested this way and normalscum treat them by putting them by locking them up
or putting them into solitary.

Schizophrenia is much worse than autism can ever be. @-BrettyBoy-
Yeah, I don’t think I can argue with that by the sounds of the knowledgable I have with schizophrenia.

I’m guessing schizophrenia has some awful stereotypes to it too which is just gasoline to the fire, just like autism has horrible stereotypes related to it despite not all autistic people being the same yet if you say one thing about women, society goes off it.

Last edited:
ERcels ignore the fakecels discouraging you and do your thing. Godspeed!

imagine if NT people were scapegoats for everything that went wrong instead of autistic men
Them horrible stereotypes about autism are one of the reasons for my emotional problems. I do have other issues too but this is just gasoline to the fire and if my personal problems fucked off, shit like this wouldn’t affect me as much.

I hate society, it brings me down.

It is a fact that society is mentally ill, only that they reject it, society lives on a bubble, an elaborated lie that begets more lie in order to make life in society bearable.
When in reality we humans, as animals, were designed to destroy and be eaten.
Laws are just cope for the weak.

Normalfags want to go to college, find a job, marry a wife, buy a house, have kids, and repeat the cycle.

Oh.

The.

Horror.