Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normal fags act like whoever arnt their friends are trash

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
You all probably already know this but it's very annoying/frustrating. As I mentioned in a previous post I'm a youngcel in my final year of high school. Everyday I see normal fags treat everyone outside their friend group like they are above them. Just today I was waiting outside my math class waiting to be treated like a grade 9 (My teacher uses a fucking pringles can to make a measuring device). While I'm waiting these 2 grade 9 normal fags walk by and one fucking burps at me. The other one watched and laughed. What is wrong with people now? Do we really need to burp at people to assert dominance?

@RemoveNormalfags

Normalfags don't have a filter for some shit. The most "sincere" way to see if you're subhuman or not is see how children act around you. Children aren't seasoned with social "politeness" or mannerisms. It's not that they see anyone who isn't there friend as trash. It's that they are not your friend for a reason. They could see you as a beta. For example I was in line to order food. And this toddler foid kept staring at me, I noticed and looked back and she nearly cried at looking at my face. It's natures way of saying, you are trash.

They are tribal animals. Programmed to think one way, and one way only. Anything else is a foreign danger.

You should have gone er right there

Don't choke slam normies.

Should have burped back

Im in my junior year. You should’ve pushed him or punched him.

Im in my junior year. You should’ve pushed him or punched him.
Good luck. Also if I had of done that our principal is shitty and would have suspended me for a week or two or maybe expel me. But a while back when I'm grouped up on by normalfags they get a few days because "I shouldn't of swing my ripstick back at them" dispite being self defense

Good luck. Also if I had of done that our principal is shitty and would have suspended me for a week or two or maybe expel me. But a while back when I'm grouped up on by normalfags they get a few days because "I shouldn't of swing my ripstick back at them" dispite being self defense

Same happened to me, i dont even care anymore because now I know I can sue the school