Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normal Conversation Chang Gets.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Only thing that chang have to do to get laid is to exist, what a stunning hard working individual

this is how you text scammers

"Having a good personality and hobbies" is a bullshitted lie. Chang can play video games all day and be the biggest loser and still get foids texting and sending him nudes.

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/qow9hd/down_so_bad_for_a_duo_queue_that_he_is_fumbling/?

Dude this is the most blatant bot ever. I can't count the times bots like these would add me and message me on Skype sending the same stuff. They end up sending you a suspicious link to go somewhere else, nothing more than a scam for phishing or stealing any sensitive information you might have saved in your browser like credit card numbers, passwords/logins, etc.

Whoever believes this has negative IQ, because the same thing happened to me hundreds of times back to Skype days, and Discord too. Since I know they are bots, I would answer with numbers, like 2+2, 41285712 and they would always come up with the same answers. Though, some different bots had different conversation lines. You can see it is a bot because nothing is on-topic.
At the end of the day their goal is just to keep you there to the point of where the bot sends you a suspicious link and suddenly any information you have typed or stored is stolen.

Don't believe this shit. Anyone here who has been added and contacted by bots would see this from a billion kilometers away. Always a bot or a scammer with generic nudes. They also ask for financial support to buy something if they don't send links.

Bullshit posts for attention (not yours, the reddit post). Anyone who falls for this is an idiot. I don't even know how some people still fall for these scammers/bots.

Edit: I paid attention to the last message. "Send nudes and I'll text back".
This is sextortion. Anyone who does this is immensely dumb. You send nudes and the scammer will ask you for money to not spread it on public. This scam is as old as the internet itself.

Last edited:
Dude this is the most blatant bot ever. I can't count the times bots like these would add me and message me on skype sending the same stuff. They end up sending you a suspicious link to go somewhere else, nothing more than a scam for phishing or stealing any sensitive information you might have saved in your browser like credit card numbers, passwords/logins, etc.

Whoever believes this has negative IQ, because the same thing happened to me hundreds of times back to skype days, and Discord too. Since I know they are bots, I would answer with numbers, like 2+2, 41285712 and they would always come up with the same answers. Though, some different bots had different conversation lines. You can see it is a bot because nothing is on-topic.
At the end of the day their goal is just to keep you there to the point of where the bot sends you a suspicious link and suddenly any information you have typed or stored is stolen.

Don't believe this shit. Anyone here who has been added and contacted by bots would see this from a billion kilometers away. Always a bot or a scammer with generic nudes. They also ask for financial support to buy something if they don't send links.

Bullshit posts for attetion (not yours, the reddit post). Anyone who falls for this is an idiot. I don't even know how some people still fall for these scammers/bots.

Edit: I paid attention to the last message. "Send nudes and I'll text back".
This is sextortion. Anyone who does this is immensely dumb. You send nudes and the scammer will ask you for money to not spread it on public. This scam is as old as the internet itself.
Yeah man I'm aware how scams works this just looked real to me when I saw it.

Even though it's a blatant scam, I won't be surprised if some real foids actually do that for Chang.

Yeah man I'm aware how scams works this just looked real to me when I saw it.
Yup, this was not a scam leading to a link to steal information, this was a sextortion scam. Some people make lots of money with this kinda shit, especially with dumb girls. They sometimes stay in contact with a girl for months asking for more money and nudes, nudes for personal gain and money to not make them public.
Like I said, this scam is as old as the internet itself. Sextortion is serious shit and made people kill themselves or erase their online existence and change identities through a very complicated, expensive and long process with the law.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back