Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Nopoop maxxing

dirtyricecel

dirtyricecel

Eyes Contact Avoider9000
★★★
:redpill: We all instinctively love nutrition, our body love nutrition even our mentally need nutrition to function, without them we will feel so much worse physically and mentally. :redpill:

So to maximize our nutrition absorption we need to chew food as much as we can to break them down and let our body absorb them but what if there is another way? additional way for our body to absorb more energy from these delicious food? Our body take it precious time to breakdown these nutrition and turn them into necessary energy, this is where the NOPOOP come in.
In order for our body to maximize it absorption potential we need to let the food stay inside us for longer, but just holding them in won't be enough so we need a way to let them stay inside our body comfortably.

:redpill: Benefit of nopoop maxxing:redpill:
  • More energy
  • Better control of your rectum and bowels moment
  • Better physical health
  • Better mental health
  • Less time spend eating and more time spend doing other activities
  • More nutrition = more growth for all youngcel out there
Not only you will absorb more nutrition for better physical and mental health you will gain more control of your bowels moment in critical situation such as
  • Travelling or going somewhere without toilet
  • Important event
  • General laziness
  • no poop jug
  • something important in video game is happening

Here is a list of useful trick to help you with the journey
  • Laying down and standing upright help you with the urge to poop
  • Flex your asshole daily to train the muscle that hold the poop in, strengthen the last defend
  • You can distract yourself with music or video game if you have urge to poop
  • Your diet should be consist of dry food or food without too much liquid in them (Such as dry meat and grain AVOID soup of all kind)
  • You should empty your bowels once a week because you already absorbed all the necessary nutrition from your old food
  • When you empty your bowels you should record the size to keep track of your progress, the drier the bigger the better

:redpill: Conclusion :redpill:
    No poop maxxing undeniably beneficial to both physical health and mental health, for oldcel and youngcel aswell without costing anything, only thing you need to start poopmaxxing is your perseverance and dedication

:redpill: We all instinctively love nutrition, our body love nutrition even our mentally need nutrition to function, without them we will feel so much worse physically and mentally. :redpill:

So to maximize our nutrition absorption we need to chew food as much as we can to break them down and let our body absorb them but what if there is another way? additional way for our body to absorb more energy from these delicious food? Our body take it precious time to breakdown these nutrition and turn them into necessary energy, this is where the NOPOOP come in.
In order for our body to maximize it absorption potential we need to let the food stay inside us for longer, but just holding them in won't be enough so we need a way to let them stay inside our body comfortably.

:redpill: Benefit of nopoop maxxing:redpill:
  • More energy
  • Better control of your rectum and bowels moment
  • Better physical health
  • Better mental health
  • Less time spend eating and more time spend doing other activities
  • More nutrition = more growth for all youngcel out there
Not only you will absorb more nutrition for better physical and mental health you will gain more control of your bowels moment in critical situation such as
  • Travelling or going somewhere without toilet
  • Important event
  • General laziness
  • no poop jug
  • something important in video game is happening

Here is a list of useful trick to help you with the journey
  • Laying down and standing upright help you with the urge to poop
  • Flex your asshole daily to train the muscle that hold the poop in, strengthen the last defend
  • You can distract yourself with music or video game if you have urge to poop
  • Your diet should be consist of dry food or food without too much liquid in them (Such as dry meat and grain AVOID soup of all kind)
  • You should empty your bowels once a week because you already absorbed all the necessary nutrition from your old food
  • When you empty your bowels you should record the size to keep track of your progress, the drier the bigger the better

:redpill: Conclusion :redpill:
    No poop maxxing undeniably beneficial to both physical health and mental health, for oldcel and youngcel aswell without costing anything, only thing you need to start poopmaxxing is your perseverance and dedication
Trees heightmogged you after poopmaxxxing

I'm on noshower nopoop nofap nopillow maxxing. Legit works buddy boyos try it for yourself

Trees heightmogged you after poopmaxxxing
I'm on noshower nopoop nofap nopillow maxxing. Legit works buddy boyos try it for yourself
I haven't poop for week unironically and I feel great, never been this energized before :feelsohh: I'm holding the biggest, and foulest smell turd rn, ready to dumped all these used nutrition into my toilet tomorrow :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!
I used to be miserable:(, lonely, hideous and so depressed:horror:.
Then I stumbled upon Coach Nopoop™ and it changed MY LIFE!:D
At first it was super hard but slowly my willpower and discipline got better.
I tamed the loser in me and become :chad:ALPHA:chad: just like youuuuuuuuuuuu.
And then one day I woke up and oh my gosh all my problems were gone.
Through the power of Nopoop™ I grew 8 inches of height⬆️, all my acne disappeared, my dick grew bigger, thicker and I had the ultra confident Chad personality:chad:.
I am typing this while having a threesome with two Stacies(no cap:yes:), I swear Nopoop™ will fix all your problems brooooo:cool:.

Last edited:
over for shitcels

don't do it lmao

lowest iq thread so far :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I've already relapsed 5 times today. Damn proteins.

I tried nopoopmaxxing but then I failed and shot foid dead with my turd (in GTA)

Me reading this while having diarrhea for the 3rd time today:feelsrope:

no pillow + back sleeping actually is science based and has benefits
I might try it, I use a very thin pillow and always sleep on my back.