Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting NOOOO YOU HAVE TO CARE ABOUT A WAR HAPPENING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD!!!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Greycel
DIDNT YOU HEAR ABOUT UKRAINE!!!!! :soy:OMG THE HECCIN EVIL RUSSIANS ARE KILLING PEOPLE!!!!:soy: WE HAVE TO SEND THEM SUPPORT!!!! WDYM YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE HECCIN UKRAINIANS!!!:soy:WW3 IS HERE!!!!

not my problem and it doesn’t effect me :feelsjuice:

I will care on one condition: do I get to fuck some ukrainian pussy?

Can you believe that Sean Penn demands the US defend Ukraine and he is Jewish? What a coincidence!

Screen Shot 2022 02 26 at 62335 PM

i rape niggas and also kill them

It always comes back to them:feelsseriously:
Sean Penn is a fucking kike. A spoiled Jew, born in Los Angeles, and raised to think that he was a member of God's "chosen" people. This is the type of shit I had to deal with growing up in California, Jews have incredible egos.

It is annoying that literally every news site is filled with just news about Rusukr like the US isn't facing enough problems

This is like what I said to my coworker I while ago. I told him that the only country I'll fight for is one where I'm in charge. :feelshmm:

are the tanks okay

Over for Ukrainecels

yeah you need t o care about others when noone cared about you

Putin has put the Russian nuclear deterrent on alert following the banking and other sanctions and aggressive statements from leaders of countries in NATO.

Oh just send some nukes to the the US, UK and Eurocucks and get it done! Bye bye clown world:feelsclown: :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

In reality there is no conflict, Russia is just taking back what is rightfully hers, the media is just there to spread false information as usual.

not my problem and it doesn’t effect me :feelsjuice:
Events like this could eventually affect the world if they spiral out of hand.

That aside though, even things which do not directly affect us are still things we can care about and empathize with.

Imagine for example being an ethnic-Russian incel who happens to live in Kiev and then your government gets overthrown by an Obama puppet and starts cleansing ethnic Russians and preventing them from seceding and joining Russia.

Then when Russia comes to put a stop to this abuse and overthrow the oppressive regime, you want to leave and avoid this conflict but your government prevents you from evacuating and tries to force you into wielding a rifle to combat the Russians.

That would really stink.

Also imagine if the loli you had oneitis for gets murdered by the Ukranian government who blames it on disguised Russian terrorists to galvanize the public to resist them instead of surrendering like their instincts tell them will put an end to the conflict engineered by the leaddership.

That would stink too.

"NOOOO WHY AREN'T U A MORALFAG?:soy:"

I missed the part where that's my problem:dab::feelsLSD:

The only thing interesting about this is the timing that Putin did it. He knows the west is weak

Peak moralfaggotry.

i just want to see it implode

having emphaty is cucked in this Satanic Place

I will care on one condition: do I get to fuck some ukrainian pussy?

I think so, yea they exported about 250,000 Ukrainian pussy so far...- men aren't allowed to leave, only women and children

If you're in Eastern Europe you'll see Ukrainian pussy walking down your street in a few days :yes:

literal soy shit. why should i care about a war which does not affect or interest me whatsoever?

I received no love from this world why would i want to protect it.

thoughts and prayers for based putin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back