Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noooo you can't just blame the joooos for everything

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-

:feelskek: just lol
Yeah israelis are good dancers just google dancing israelis

((())) literally, actually stole billions of dollars from my impoverished and bankrupt country (to give you an idea, $300 a month is considered a good salary here). Although the local politicians were heavily involved too. This country is robbed blind from the inside and outside. Meanwhile I'm looking forward to a life of wageslavery for pennies. Uhh but if I immigrate it would be the same shit, just working some shit job and renting some shit place, living paycheck to paycheck.

the title of this thread but unironically, low iq monocausal reductionist thinking. low IQcel cope.

Everyone who says that its stupid to blame jews and that you have to see things differenciated never even dares to look into what jews did thoughout history, and what literally all religions and peoples thought of them who had to do with them.
Of course its not the kikes fault if you miss your bus in the morning, but at least have the decency to admit that there is something off with these people.

What a coincidence

Everyone who says that its stupid to blame jews and that you have to see things differenciated never even dares to look into what jews did thoughout history, and what literally all religions and peoples thought of them who had to do with them.
Of course its not the kikes fault if you miss your bus in the morning, but at least have the decency to admit that there is something off with these people.
What about the eternal Anglo? Some people also say the same stuff about Germany. Tons of Jews have German names. Coincidence?
What a coincidence
Weren't you banned for fagstuff or something?

Last edited:
8syu

I'm starting to hate other dating apps even more

The jews are smarter than everyone, at least the askenazi jews (the white european jews like einstein). This is how they control everything. Economics, politics, and inter-country business and diplomacy is extremely complicated but the jews are smart enough to handle it. That is not to mention their ridiculous over representation in academic fields, especially ones like theoretical physics. They have a disproportionate control of the world but they are not any more evil than anyone else

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

They’re also behind Snopes (lol @ Jew liars running a supposed “fact checking” website) and I’m pretty sure they are also in control of that infidelity/cheater promoting website, Ashley Madison dot com, though I’m not sure that site exists anymore but yeah it was pretty pathetic as it basically proves anyone wrong who might say the Jews aren’t out to destroy the traditional family unit.

They’re also behind Snopes (lol @ Jew liars running a supposed “fact checking” website) and I’m pretty sure they are also in control of that infidelity/cheater promoting website, Ashley Madison dot com, though I’m not sure that site exists anymore but yeah it was pretty pathetic as it basically proves anyone wrong who might say the Jews aren’t out to destroy the traditional family unit.
of course they are they own the internet @SergeantIncel might as well be jewish

You can't do this ! :soy: :soy: :soy:

But if you did, you would probably be right.

"It says here that you were rejected by 109 women, can you tell me the reason"

"Yes, all the other women had too high standards, it has nothing to do with me or my despicable behavior"

"get the fuck outta my office"

@BlkPillPres

E69

In Meinkraft of course

"Yes, all the other women had too high standards, it has nothing to do with me or my despicable behavior"

@BlkPillPres

It seems like most people who got #MeTooed are jews

Jews are bad because they mog me.

Kike or not, you're still a fag.

You realize that the argument you made about jews can be applied to "nice guys" right?

"If you are rejected by women, the problem is you" is like the argument that

"Jews were rejected from 109 countries, therefore jews are bad"

imagine my suprise

You realize that the argument you made about jews can be applied to "nice guys" right?

"If you are rejected by women, the problem is you" is like the argument that

"Jews were rejected from 109 countries, therefore jews are bad"
20200512 001253

Instead of posting pictures mocking jews can you actually answer the question?

I am saying that the argument "Jews were kicked out of 109 countries, therefore jews are bad" is as fallacious as

"This guy asked out 109 women and didn't get a number, therefore that guy is just an asshole with a bad personality".

Do you see how this is?
There are other arguments more convincing that can be made about jews, but this argument is IT tier like.

"If people reject and hate you, the problem is you"

The jews are smarter than everyone, at least the askenazi jews (the white european jews like einstein). This is how they control everything. Economics, politics, and inter-country business and diplomacy is extremely complicated but the jews are smart enough to handle it. That is not to mention their ridiculous over representation in academic fields, especially ones like theoretical physics. They have a disproportionate control of the world but they are not any more evil than anyone else

They're not.

Everybody needs to stop bringing up this nonsense.

@BlkPillPres

What?

EDIT: Oh, I had Emba blocked so the post looked really random lol

I was saying that the argument that

"Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries, therefore the problem is with jews and they must have done something bad" is as fallacious as

"This guy was rejected by 109 women, therefore the problem is with guys like that and they must have done something bad"

This line of argument assumes that if everyone hates you, the problem is you.

You forgot to mention the fact that they help each other out tremendously by giving each other interest-free loans and jobs in positions of power. There may be someone better than you but if you're jewish Mr. Goldstein is going to give you the job instead.

High IQ thread.