Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Noooo don't kill yourself"

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I am going to feel bad for a couple of minutes :soy::soy::soy: OR POSSIBLY EVEN AN HOUR:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"Don't tell my what to do bitch"

Don't burden your parents/family with a bill for burying you.

"We need your cheap labor, don't do it."

It's probably one reason they want us alive. My Dad was actually upset at me because I don't have life insurance. I reminded him I have no family or dependents. So he brings up the cost of a burial. LOL sorry for fucking you over if I accidentally slip in the shower Dad. He got mad when I told him to just have the state claim me.

"if you dont want me to kill myself maybe we can go on a date?"
foid: "ewww no id rather you die than give a sub-8 like you the time of day, filthy inkwell"

It's probably one reason they want us alive. My Dad was actually upset at me because I don't have life insurance. I reminded him I have no family or dependents. So he brings up the cost of a burial. LOL sorry for fucking you over if I accidentally slip in the shower Dad. He got mad when I told him to just have the state claim me.
Bruh

"if you dont want me to kill myself maybe we can go on a date?"
foid: "ewww no id rather you die than give a sub-8 like you the time of day, filthy inkwell"
And she'll have the nerve to say she'll try anything once in her Tinder profile.

Don't do it, society is entitled to the fruits of your labour, think of the poor single mothers.

Tell him he can probably just chuck your body in the forest so that it can properly decompose into the environment like it should, seriously, why are we wasting land, money, and resources burying bones?

When I die I also want to be chucked into the forest, or at least burned, both cost-effective if the burning was DIY.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR. LIKE, UH........
WojakT