Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noone's boyfriend looks like me

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★
Each fucking time I see a girl with a boyfriend, the motherfucker mogs me in an extremely brutal way, it's always painful, I never see anyone with my level of looks with a girl, it's always a superior Chad or Chadlite, I fucking hate it.

It doesn't matter if I'm on the street, in social media, in the internet, in a social circle, etc., the same fucking patterns repeats itself no matter how hard I try to see an exception anywhere.

Women are so fucking predictable, they always pick the same kind of guys and I wish the empirical evidence proved me wrong, I want to be proved wrong, I want to believe reality isn't this ugly, but I have to accept that's what I always fucking see, I can't respect women if they are this predictable, they behave like fucking animals, and again, I want to be proved wrong because I'm not close minded, but that's what I see and what I have to accept every fucking day of my miserable and inferior life.

Will I have to suffer this forever? Will I have to see how my crushes go for men who are superior in looks and status? Because they never go for someone inferior than me in those aspects, they are so fucking predictable and then they try to convince me that looks don't matter? I look like a fucking nerd and I actually like it, but it seems it's just not true that we live in a world of "diversity" because only a specific kind of men is acceptable in this society, my identity is inferior, that's what society doesn't want to fucking admit, I must be perceived as the ugliest creature on earth.

The English language just doesn't have enough words to describe the frustration and anger I feel when I see someone's boyfriend and he, predictably, looks like a Chad, it makes me want to fucking explode, I hate seeing the same fucking pattern over and over and overrr again!

You know what? I declare non-binary, it seems I'm not a man, no woman sees me as a man, I don't deserve to be called a man, I'm inferior to real men, I hate those masculine men women without exception always seem to preffer over me, and I hate women for having such predictable prefferences.

I don’t even see women irl anymore. Just people worshipping them on this forum.

I don’t even see women irl anymore. Just people worshipping them on this forum.
I have to see them irl,in social media, they are everywhere, at the end of the day they are the sexually privileged half of the human species.

will its not your fault most women wanna be beaten and bro they want chad theres no changing that they wanna be dominated its in there genes women want a powerful man to bitch slap her and treat her like garbage i flirted with 20 different women and you no what they all want powerful man that dominate them thats why they want abusive men because they are powerful but the only thing you can do is go outside workout and get a job it will benifit you in the long run.

based. are you hikki by chance?
No, I have a job. Mostly online these days.

I have to see them irl,in social media, they are everywhere, at the end of the day they are the sexually privileged half of the human species.
I don’t even know how I can see women as equals. They got the privileges in life.

one word: femdommax

I don’t even know how I can see women as equals. They got the privileges in life.
Women are privileged in sex, which is in my opinion better than being privileged in money or political power, I would preffer to be a poor sexhaver than a rich incel virgin. That's why I envy them and I envy Chads, I hate them.

Exactly.

The only ones I've seen with foids that I face mog are tallfags. No matter how ugly they are , they're able to get foids.

If you stop having crushes on foids, your mental health will improve. I felt much better when I stopped developing feelings for foids at my school and at my job. I felt liberated after clearing my mind of foids

The English language just doesn't have enough words to describe the frustration and anger I feel when I see someone's boyfriend and he, predictably, looks like a Chad, it makes me want to fucking explode
The word is "seethe". You're seething.

I declare non-binary
You can declare whatever you wish.
Foids are still after Chad.

You can declare whatever you wish.
Foids are still after Chad.
I know, but I still don't feel like a man now, and it's society's fault.

Also, others don't see me as a man anyways.

will its not your fault most women wanna be beaten and bro they want chad theres no changing that they wanna be dominated its in there genes women want a powerful man to bitch slap her and treat her like garbage i flirted with 20 different women and you no what they all want powerful man that dominate them thats why they want abusive men because they are powerful but the only thing you can do is go outside workout and get a job it will benifit you in the long run.
:yes: :yes: