Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Noone on incels.co is High IQ

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • if you were truly high IQ you would have found a way to ascend with a JB LOLI virgin foidlet
  • Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

I found the way, its just gonna take some time and effort to get my surgeries

The agepill will destroy you - by the time you get enough money for surgerymaxxing and go through it and recover from it : you will be older (lets assume you'll be 30), a jb foidlet will prefer to give her virginity to 19 year old natural Chad than to a 30 year old looksmaxxed pseudo-chad

finna ascend with roids my man

The agepill will destroy you - by the time you get enough money for surgerymaxxing and go through it and recover from it : you will be older (lets assume you'll be 30), a jb foidlet will prefer to give her virginity to 19 year old natural Chad than to a 30 year old looksmaxxed pseudo-chad
Bold of you to assume I would work when I dont have any motivation.

I am waiting for my old parents to die to get inheritance.

yeah thats true enough i guess

I know @nihility isn't high IQ

Christ.
This is the first time I've seen one of your posts.

And I'm a little bit confused because you've either been calling somebody a virgin, and asking others to rate them. Or you've been explicitly asking others to rate other men from reddit boards. Or is the second thread your selfie.
Untitled

But then you have these posts:

Which matches up with the second post, along with the age you youngcel:

And then you also have this:

You're an interesting subject. Guess I'm going to have to glow in the dark a bit harder to find you out.

Christ.
This is the first time I've seen one of your posts.

And I'm a little bit confused because you've either been calling somebody a virgin, and asking others to rate them. Or you've been explicitly asking others to rate other men from reddit boards. Or is the second thread your selfie.
View attachment 278645

But then you have these posts:

Which matches up with the second post, along with the age you youngcel:

And then you also have this:

You're an interesting subject. Guess I'm going to have to glow in the dark a bit harder to find you out.
Dont assume so much thing, they posted their pics in reddit to get a rating and they claimed they were virgin and I decided to post them in looksmax.org to pinpoint what specifly made them ugly, one of them later made an account there too.

We are all low iq
Higher IQ incels know it's over and rope.
We think we have a chance at life as we are too low iq

Brutal agepill

This post made me lol :lul: :lul: :lul:
I assume based off your username and pfp that you enjoy studying algebraic geometry which requires an exceptional level of intelligence to comprehend let alone enjoy. Why do you mock this presupposition?

Last edited:
I assume based off your username and pfp that you enjoy studying algebraic geometry which requires an exceptional level of intelligence to comprehend let alone enjoy. Why do you mock this presupposition?
huh?
I just said I enjoyed the original post. It was very funny. @BabyFuck McGirlsex is a comedic genius.

huh?
I just said I enjoyed the original post. It was very funny. @BabyFuck McGirlsex is a comedic genius.
Thanks for the giga [Lifefuel] buddy boyo