Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nookie

Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
★★★★★
So two years ago I was scrolling through instagram looking for shitposts to steal when I came across a goth foid. I decided to check her account and saw some shitposts about Nu-Metal band Limp Bizkit. LB happens to be my all time favorite band and i've struggled to find other people who are fans of LB let alone an actual foid, so I decided to DM her and thought nothing of it. Almost inmediately she responded and we began a conversation about Limp Bizkit and other music we both enjoyed, and eventually we both began to share similar opinions on jews, niggers, among other shit and I was like holy shit I found her. My mind was blown at the time, i've found my caucasian, racist, goth wife. Of course she had a boyfriend at the time who dumped her not too long after we began talking but I didnt make the mistake to rush in at first. Like most foids she then began to chase after another chad and basically friendzoning me, telling me about chad and yadda yadda but chad also told her to fuck off leaving me as her only choice because she was basically a bitch nobody liked being around. I then began to up my "rizz" and she seemed to be reciprocating those feelings (note: she never saw my face) but then one random day out of the blue she disappeared. She didn't block me, she didn't leave me on seen, she just disappeared from social media entirely. Sometimes I wonder if I suffer from undiagnosed schizophrenia and I never talked to her in the first place. That day I learned that it no matter what foids can't be trusted. A foid that was being rejected by chad, had no friends, and had a bad reputation in her social circle couldn't give the only person who actually liked her a chance. All foids are similar there are no exceptions to this rule.

didn't read GrAYnigger

if you press enter you can set a paragraph

She found Chad; none of these "traditional", "based"-type foids have any actual convictions nor beliefs other than desperately vying for attractive males, it's all just virtue signalling seeking and a desperate attempt to make themselves more interesting than what their existence basically revolves around, Chad. :lul:

She found Chad; none of these "traditional", "based"-type foids have any actual convictions nor beliefs other than desperately vying for attractive males, it's all just virtue signalling seeking and a desperate attempt to make themselves more interesting than what their existence basically revolves around, Chad. :lul:
Its truly over

983.png

Well I did read. Because why even have a forum if we're just going to comment "HURDURR DIDN'T READ :feelstastyman:" every time someone shares on here?

A (predictable) sad story, everybody here has one, but this is yours.

It's hard when you discover that even the cool, relatable, niche ones that share your special niche interests, are still Chad only.

I have her on my terrorist dick rn :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Well I did read. Because why even have a forum if we're just going to comment "HURDURR DIDN'T READ :feelstastyman:" every time someone shares on here?

A (predictable) sad story, everybody here has one, but this is yours.

It's hard when you discover that even the cool, relatable, niche ones that share your special niche interests, are still Chad only.

Bricks of Latin n English

Lmao@being a fag biscuit fan, what a queer

LB happens to be my all time favorite band and i've struggled to find other people who are fans of LB let alone an actual foid, so I decided to DM her and thought nothing of it.
I liked a few of their songs, my way or the high way was my favorite, and even had a poster of their album on my bedroom wall when I was in high school.