Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Noodlewhores will do anything to degrade Asian men

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
White chad only. :y'all:

49B6F7D3 5272 45F8 B253 5379ED3CBFA5

Lol at him coping by cutting his hair at the sides, converse and fashionmaxxing XD

Lol at him coping by cutting his hair at the sides, converse and fashionmaxxing XD
Looks like a faggot no wonder she’s chasing after white cock like the whore she is.

she got some big noodle sucking lips

I bet that cunt would fuck Shane Gillis after attending a BLM protest.

over for us ngl

how bad is life there for ricels? do you have any incel friends? are they posting mostly on 2chan? are there hope for 3/10 slavcel to get laid here?

are there hope for 3/10 slavcel to get laid here?
Slavs are ethnic with white skin. It's over for them unless they have Nordid phenotype which is rare in Slavs.

how bad is life there for ricels? do you have any incel friends? are they posting mostly on 2chan?
I'm only japanese descent, I live in Brazil. I have the right to live in japan but it would be too bothersome to live there, also being incel in Brazil is literally hell since everything is oversexualized, they always make you feel bad for being a virgin. No incel friends, no friends whatsoever

It's over for many men

I'm only japanese descent, I live in Brazil. I have the right to live in japan but it would be too bothersome to live there, also being incel in Brazil is literally hell since everything is oversexualized, they always make you feel bad for being a virgin. No incel friends, no friends whatsoever
Garbage "music" in every single place.
Must be hell.
I pity you.
On top of that, having negro degenerates on the same side walk.
Over sexualized culture as you said.
Constant hot temperatures...
I couldn´t fathom it.
Tbh

Garbage "music" in every single place.
Must be hell.
I pity you.
On top of that, having negro degenerates on the same side walk.
Over sexualized culture as you said.
I couldn´t fathom it.
Tbh
I forgot to mention that if you're high inhib in Brazil = over
getting mogged by 6 year olds thugmaxxing

we used to have good music
jfl over for this country

Slavs are ethnic with white skin. It's over for them unless they have Nordid phenotype which is rare in Slavs.
i'm also balding (NW3 or 4), have shit teeth, have small dick and social phobia

My baldness

WCDYFT

what chad did you fuck today

He's good looking but doesn't matter because he's short.

Hot weather really is hell. Even climate change is against us incels.
Hot = foids run around half-naked and you yourself are also forced to wear fewer clothes.
Ice and snow and winter are much better because then the foids are forced to cover their slutty bodies and you yourself are able to hide your body behind many layers of clothes, too.

yes super common vast majority of slavs go bald before 40s
In our case, despite having hair, we're fucked up thanks to small forehead and hyperbrachycephalic skull that make your head look like Megamind's head.

You should try hair transplant.

I hate fashion maxers, they're just as pathetic as beta buxxers with the added bonus of looking retarded. Most ricecels are fashion maxers.

I hate fashion maxers, they're just as pathetic as beta buxxers with the added bonus of looking retarded. Most ricecels are fashion maxers.
Most ricecels wear fake replica designer clothing. Only the rich chinese internationals students can afford it

I forgot to mention that if you're high inhib in Brazil = over
getting mogged by 6 year olds thugmaxxing

we used to have good music
jfl over for this country

Come to Portugal.
JFL

Get the hell out of there.

Most ricecels wear fake replica designer clothing. Only the rich chinese internationals students can afford it
Doesn't matter, Ricers should be robbed and beaten for instigating feelings of economic unfairness. Chinese exclusion act should be permanent.

Hot = foids run around half-naked and you yourself are also forced to wear fewer clothes.
Ice and snow and winter are much better because then the foids are forced to cover their slutty bodies and you yourself are able to hide your body behind many layers of clothes, too.
Today is 30 degrees outside.
Yesterday was 22 degrees.
Come on Winter, i am waiting for you...
I like to wear my long hood when i ghostmaxx outside.
Its what i will be wearing on my way to get the damn driving license.
I hate when people notice me, it makes me cringe on the inside.

I am a ghost.
Fuck off society.

Last edited:
Come to Portugal.
JFL

Get the hell out of there.
Already going to uni here, also heard portugal has a bad economy, my neighbors are portuguese and came to Brazil for this reason. The only reason I didn't move to japan is because it would be too tough to compete with japs, better compete with low iq niggers in Brazil...
but portugal def looks more comfy than brazil

Already going to uni here, also heard portugal has a bad economy, my neighbors are portuguese and came to Brazil for this reason. The only reason I didn't move to japan is because it would be too tough to compete with japs, better compete with low iq niggers in Brazil...
but portugal def looks more comfy than brazil
which part has the most niggers? i know Sao Paulo is pretty mixed. then you have Porto Alegre in the south which has a very European influence.

Last edited:
I honestly feel so bad for ricecels. Ricebitches are the only ethnicity of women that desire their own race of men less than other races of men. Statistically, they desire white men the most. Noodlewhores are the lowest scum of women.

which part has the most niggers? i know Sao Paulo is pretty mixed. then you have Porto Alegre in the south which has a very European influence.
Bahia is pretty much the only place, Brazil doesn't have much niggers, but it doesn't have much whites either. Most people in Brazil are mixed in some way. The majority of white people are in the south but I don't care about race tho since I'm even below niggers, being asian in Brazil is hell.

The guy looks pretty good, what the fuck are you guys complaining now? I doubt he's an incel.

This bitch whore feeling cute in this retarded romper with her big ass feet and this retarded cuck she's leaning on. Why should we rope? They should rope. :dafuckfeels:

they are looksmatch tbh

The guy looks pretty good, what the fuck are you guys complaining now? I doubt he's an incel.

Don't you see the my best friend tag? He's short and asian so not good enough.

they are looksmatch tbh
guy mogs her if we dont take height and frame into account. the whore has an overly masculine face just lol @ being a high t noodle