Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores trying to excuse their colonizer fetish

CONSENSUAL NON CONSENT AHAHAHHAA :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

a.k.a. how foids try to justify enjoyment of getting raped, used and abused by chads whilst still clinging on to innocent victim status

foid behavior never cease to amaze me:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

My god, how do ricecels even cope seeing this...

cope? i don't need to as i promised myself to never be in a relationship with a noodle, ever. i'm gonna ascend with a different race of women.:feelzez:

cope? i don't need to as i promised myself to never be in a relationship with a noodle, ever. i'm gonna ascend with a different race of women.:feelzez:
Have u thought about kpop maxxing

I've heard sheboons like Asians

There's a reason anime, body pillows, and vidya are so rampant in Japan and china

Noodlewhores being noodlewhores.

i'm SEA, so i don't think i can. i'm a bit brown:feelsUgh:

heard this too, don't think i want to ascend with a ghetto one. unless she's really attractive:feelshaha::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:
if ur brown only option is to thugmaxx. which country are u?

All toilets of all races prefer to dominate men in the name of "empowerment", but the moment an Asian toilet looks into a White man's blue eyes her pussy gets so wet that she just bows down and does whatever he asks.

Even if you're an ascended Ricecels there's a huge chance that your noodlewhore wife would cheat on you with the first fair skinned fair eyed man that asks. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

All toilets of all races prefer to dominate men in the name of "empowerment", but the moment an Asian toilet looks into a White man's blue eyes her pussy gets so wet that she just bows down and does whatever he asks.

Even if you're an ascended Ricecels there's a huge chance that your noodlewhore wife would cheat on you with the first fair skinned fair eyed man that asks. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Racial preference
Fuck one of my coworkers is a noodle whore and I want to fuck her in every hole but she isn’t interested and has a chad bf :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping:
that job search of your should be going well

Fuck one of my coworkers is a noodle whore and I want to fuck her in every hole but she isn’t interested and has a chad bf :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping:
did you call her a white supremacist?:feelshaha:

I don’t understand what you are assuming :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
I assume you’ll have a job someday after this job because… I hope you’ll never be homeless

I look white why doesn’t the whore want me I think her chad is rice :reeeeee::feelsping:
you're 5'4 mate. you're the same height as her brother and father:feelshaha:

you're 5'4 mate. you're the same height as her brother and father:feelshaha:
I’m white with fucking reptilian green eyes :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
JBW is bullshit
fuck I’m going to have to use my (((connections)))) to ruin that bitch life

>white
>kike

Choose one boyo:feelswhat:
Nobody can tell whether I’m kike by looking at me unless kike=subhuman which isn’t true, there are kike chads :feelsthink:

Noodlewhores can't wait to get invaded and raped by Chad White Men:lul::lul:
Their self loathe is inconceivable.

@mistersinister on suicide watch

the moment an Asian toilet looks into a White man's blue eyes her pussy gets so wet that she just bows down and does whatever he asks.

That's the true brutality tbh. Even if you get an asian wife as a ricecel, you just KNOW she wishes you were a blonde blue eyed chad. :reeeeee:

Dickpill and riceceldom must be the most intertwined blackpills around

The talk like they have logic and seem confident on their opinions, but from the outside nothing they say makes any sense or has any relevance. They express themselves with some big words here and there to make their ideas seem legitimate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

CONSENSUAL NON CONSENT AHAHAHHAA :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

a.k.a. how foids try to justify enjoyment of getting raped, used and abused by chads whilst still clinging on to innocent victim status
I think foids have built in autism

The funny thing is that noodles almost undoubtedly feel at least some shame about fetishizing about being beaten and raped by Chad, but then go so far to justify it nonetheless and desperately say they don't need to feel shame about it.