Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Noodlewhores spitting height and racepills

typical whore I don't see anything new,

Me that's 174.6cm:feelsrope:

Why do Korean parents get their daughters surgeries? Are they trying to make their daughters more hypergamous and their sons even bigger incels.

Why do Korean parents get their daughters surgeries? Are they trying to make their daughters more hypergamous and their sons even bigger incels.
Yes.

Their parents are cuckolds

´ In Japan, people are short and thin´.

That´s cause the body of a Japanese man, is adapted to its environment and it´s the result of genetics.
Start appreciating your own men, stupid whore.
Doesn´t matter where you´re from.
Russians are tough/strong, Ethiopians good at running,

Water
Foids genuinely think short men are less than human

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

Now here in SK noodlewhores want their men to be taller than 6 or 6'1 :feelskek: :feelshaha: nothing different with Whitu foids. It's so fucking hilarious considering the rice gene :foidSoy:

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

Now here in SK noodlewhores want their men to be taller than 6 or 6'1 :feelskek: :feelshaha: nothing different with Whitu foids. It's so fucking hilarious considering the rice gene :foidSoy:
The worst part about these videos is seeing noodle women taller than my 5’0” white Aryan mother of Nordic descent. How tf are the white women in my family shorter than the average Asian woman lol? My grandmother is like a legit 4’10”.

The worst part is anytime a male from my family breeds with a normal-sized woman, they produce actual fucking giants. My 6’0” uncle broke the foidlet cycle and married a woman that’s like 5’5”, and their oldest son is 6’6” and married a 5’9” Aryan ballerina. However, most of the men in my family can’t resist the foidlet succubi, furthering the generational curse of each child being shorter than his father.

Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

6’4” Japanese MLB player Shoei Ohtani just annouced he married his 6’0” qt Asian women’s basketball player waifu. It’s not even about race. It’s about whether your father gave a single shit when selecting the genes of the woman he’d breed with to produce his sons. A lot of men give no fucks and legit pick the shortest woman they can so they can feel like a big man.

>B-b-but chinks are actually the most trad and based race, you don't understand! Chink foids are actually wholesome and totally not whores like every other foid

They're imagining that she'll bag a millionaire. They're willing to spend 6 digits USD for an easy retirement. They only realize afterward that she's a worthless whore who can't hold on to a man for longer than it takes him to coom.

The worst part about these videos is seeing noodle women taller than my 5’0” white Aryan mother of Nordic descent. How tf are the white women in my family shorter than the average Asian woman lol? My grandmother is like a legit 4’10”.

The worst part is anytime a male from my family breeds with a normal-sized woman, they produce actual fucking giants. My 6’0” uncle broke the foidlet cycle and married a woman that’s like 5’5”, and their oldest son is 6’6” and married a 5’9” Aryan ballerina. However, most of the men in my family can’t resist the foidlet succubi, furthering the generational curse of each child being shorter than his father.

Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

6’4” Japanese MLB player Shoei Ohtani just annouced he married his 6’0” qt Asian women’s basketball player waifu. It’s not even about race. It’s about whether your father gave a single shit when selecting the genes of the woman he’d breed with to produce his sons. A lot of men give no fucks and legit pick the shortest woman they can so they can feel like a big man.

>6'4 Japanese guy

I think this is the first time I've seen a chad asian.

>6'4 Japanese guy

I think this is the first time I've seen a chad asian.
Japanese are only about 3in shorter than Americans on average. 6’4” Japanese dude is about as rare as a 6’7” American dude, which is rare but not impossible.