Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores rate their subs

JFL @ anyone that believes in ratings. Men suck @ rating, either constantly underestimating their own looks if attractive or overestimating them if unattractive/bluepilled, they simply cannot think like women (only approximations are possible), at the same time women constantly lie to virtue signal and therefore their ratings don't reflect their true feelings. If you do ratings you are stuck with a) competent liars (e.g. women) or b) honest idiots with no competence (e.g. men); women know the truth, but don't want to tell it, men want to tell the truth, but don't know it. The only valuable metric is if you had success with women or not.

Last edited:
venal cunts, acting like it's "cute" to jewishly covet money.
and i hate how they wave their arms around slowly like the tentacled SEA monsters they are.

JFL @ anyone that believes in ratings. Men suck @ rating, either constantly underestimating their own looks if attractive or overestimating them if unattractive/bluepilled, they simply cannot think like women (only approximations are possible), at the same time women constantly lie to virtue signal and therefore their ratings don't reflect their true feelings. If you do ratings you are stuck with a) competent liars (e.g. women) or b) honest idiots with no competence (e.g. men); women know the truth, but don't want to tell it, men want to tell the truth, but don't know it. The only valuable metric is if you had success with women or not.
Yeah f.e. that wheat waffle guy's ratings of some of the men on his channel are just plain retarded

Ricecels should take revenge and show no mercy to these noodlewhores

Go full Taliban or Genghis Khan on them

I hate noodlewhores.

Surprised they rated the white dude a 4 tbh, imo he's a 5 or 6

Black dude is the ugliest, but got the best rate. JBB is true

Black dude is the ugliest, but got the best rate. JBB is true
Yea exactly. Thats what I was thinking as well.

White guy was objectively a 5 (A 6 - 8 would be in the above average range and this guy is not above average, just an average looking white dude)

Black guy was a 3 or 4 (not the white mulatto looking type of black guy, has huge nostrils, thick lips, but I have seen much uglier black dudes so hes definitely not a 2)

Asian dude was a 4 or 5 (for an Asian dude, he might be slightly above average around a 6/10 because there are much uglier Asian dudes out there with fatter faces, chinkier eyes with wider uglier noses)

Yea and I'm reading the comments, people are saying that she was virtue signaling for the black guy to not appear racist. And looking back and thinking a bit, it does seem likely. As the data suggests noodlewhores tend to view Black males as much disgust as they do with indian men. In the same levels as white foids view men of color in general with disgust.

Last edited:

JBB is real, they get rated higher than whites now even if they are uglier.

Why were they yelling 10, what they saw?
the guy they said 3/10 to was a tier 3 sub to their twitch channel, meaning he pays these noodlewhores $25 per month lol

the guy they said 3/10 to was a tier 3 sub to their twitch channel, meaning he pays these noodlewhores $25 per month lol
thanks bro for explanation, i hope his dumb ass learned something from this and quit the subscription.