Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Noodlewhores now claim that they breed with white men to cause white genocide

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I find the random twitter account more believable

View: https://twitter.com/extradeadjcb/status/1639790175940222978?t=Jbskpd0cn7S71MZyuQ1Ycw&s=19
Nvm the tweet is now deleted and it only showed in my feed because of cache
Here's what it said
Tweet

Link to quoted tweet

View: https://twitter.com/tapdancingserf/status/1638713462279880707?t=psHRFy6pg-rLxpeh4yvLqw&s=19

Video extracted

Last edited:
This makes me want to punch myself to death
Literally the reason why I drink til i am completely WASTED...
THEY LITERALLY CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF NIGGERS AND CHOOSE NOT TO !!!!!! PEAK FUCKING CUCKOLDRY!!!
THE SAME SHIT SHE SAID IN THIS VIDEO COULD LITERALLY BE THE CURE FOR NIGGERS TO GET HIGHER IQ AND LOOK FUCKING BETTER
THEY HATE NIGGERS SO MUCH THAT THEY CUCK US BY GOING AFTER WHITE GUYS BECAUSE WERE SO DUMB AND UGLY
JUST FUCKING LAUGH!!!!!

IT'S SO FUCKING OVER!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I wouldnt mind getting genocided by a noodlewhore :owo:

chad will keep fucking white stacies while she rot in r/femcels and r/asianchikwhitedick

women = evil

men = good

we knew this for years

first pic says everything

@IceStorm thoughts?

They're genociding asians too technically

They're genociding asians too technically
but they dont care about their own race, white people are the only ones who seems to care about the preservation of their own race

but they dont care about their own race, white people are the only ones who seems to care about the preservation of their own race
Tbh as a whitecel idgaf about non-incel whites

Globohomo Shit
Do you want to like trade lives, bro? Like I'd legit trade my stupid nigger life for a white chico any day. I know you guys are all concerned with keeping whites clean n shiet and how we have it better in some ways, but I literally hate this soyciety and would rather be you so I can enjoy the shit you have privileges to.
I would FUCK asia SO HARD, like I'd crown myself King over there I wouldn't give a SINGLE FUCK bro. I dunno what you look like on the looks scale bro but there gotta be some noodle that wants you some way or some how bro
and I wish she could want me but not white, mang. fuck bro.. :cryfeels:

reality has never hit me this hard before
and it hurts, i shall cope with alcohol

it's fucking over and I can't do shit about it

Do you want to like trade lives, bro? Like I'd legit trade my stupid nigger life for a white chico any day. I know you guys are all concerned with keeping whites clean n shiet and how we have it better in some ways, but I literally hate this soyciety and would rather be you so I can enjoy the shit you have privileges to.
I would FUCK asia SO HARD, like I'd crown myself King over there I wouldn't give a SINGLE FUCK bro. I dunno what you look like on the looks scale bro but there gotta be some noodle that wants you some way or some how bro
and I wish she could want me but not white, mang. fuck bro.. :cryfeels:

reality has never hit me this hard before
and it hurts, i shall cope with alcohol

it's fucking over and I can't do shit about it
I'm White And I Don't Want A Noodle

How can anyone deny JBW when shit like this exists ?

Ok GrAYcel.

You are literally just cherrypicking based on one example you have seen.
Bruh thousands of other examples like this exist on this on this forum lmao

Bruh thousands of other examples like this exist on this on this forum lmao
Just Date Your Own Race , White Women Are Only For White Men , Rope If You Can't Accept That

@2002AryanMaxxed1488 @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler

I'm White And I Don't Want A Noodle
This right here. As an Aryan, (in spirit, not body) I wouldn't touch a non Aryan female. Not in 100 lifetimes.

It's over for White foids, how can they compete with noodles?

I find the random twitter account more believable

View: https://twitter.com/extradeadjcb/status/1639790175940222978?t=Jbskpd0cn7S71MZyuQ1Ycw&s=19
Nvm the tweet is now deleted and it only showed in my feed because of cache
Here's what it said
View attachment 731382
Link to quoted tweet

View: https://twitter.com/tapdancingserf/status/1638713462279880707?t=psHRFy6pg-rLxpeh4yvLqw&s=19

Video extracted
View attachment 731380

Women's hamsters could produce more electricity than moon dust nuclear fusion

pretty hot but i prefer black women

white cel
okay but why black foids ? They ain't neccesarilly bad looking but white, asian and latina foids look a lot better

okay but why black foids ? They ain't neccesarilly bad looking but white, asian and latina foids look a lot better
all the white women in my country follow the american sheboon stereotype while ethnic chicks are kind and reserved
white women embody "FOID" like nothing else

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back