Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores: "no dont tough whitu cocku, ricecels" (thai securtycels jealous of whitu cocku attack british tourist)

@Incline’s fate when he goes to Pattaya

The amount of people in this thread justifying this. Even when they have no idea what happened. The only thing you know is that a couple of JBWmaxxers got brutally attacked and even the local noodlewhores are trying to protect them. This is the shit that fucks a country’s entire tourism industry. I’m expecting something coming out from the government about this.

When you’re anywhere in Riceland as a foreigner, you are literally always in the wrong, even if you’re in the right. More likely that there was a minor altercation and the Brit’s didn’t remove themselves from the situation. If there was a problem then police should have been called. If you have prime tourism areas utterly controlled by mafia then this is what you get.

Do I doubt the JBWmaxxers were being dicks? No. Did they deserve that, almost certainly not.

The amount of people in this thread justifying this. Even when they have no idea what happened. The only thing you know is that a couple of JBWmaxxers got brutally attacked and even the local noodlewhores are trying to protect them. This is the shit that fucks a country’s entire tourism industry. I’m expecting something coming out from the government about this.

When you’re anywhere in Riceland as a foreigner, you are literally always in the wrong, even if you’re in the right. More likely that there was a minor altercation and the Brit’s didn’t remove themselves from the situation. If there was a problem then police should have been called. If you have prime tourism areas utterly controlled by mafia then this is what you get.

Do I doubt the JBWmaxxers were being dicks? No. Did they deserve that, almost certainly not.
Normies think that whites groom noodlewhores whereas It's noodlewhores want whitu cocku only

Looks like the security went overboard

Normies think that whites groom noodlewhores whereas It's noodlewhores want whitu cocku only
CDN media

Dude kicked his head clean off. That Thaicel had been waiting for this moment his entire life.

Stoping seamaxxers from traveling is easier than making SEA foids stop lusting after whitu cocku

When you’re anywhere in Riceland as a foreigner, you are literally always in the wrong, even if you’re in the right.
This is especially true in Thailand. Thailand is not a SEAmaxx friendly country at all it's all lies, you go there to fuck whores, never stay there! The thais fucking despise foreigners, the women wants to exploit you, the men want to kill you, they only wants your money. They will smile then plant a knife in your back.

This is especially true in Thailand. Thailand is not a SEAmaxx friendly country at all it's all lies, you go there to fuck whores, never stay there! The thais fucking despise foreigners, the women wants to exploit you, the men want to kill you, they only wants your money. They will smile then plant a knife in your back.
I feel like the same could also be said for pretty much any other SEA country. I mean, any country where one of the main reasons people travel there in the first place is because of sex tourism is bound to breed resentment within its male population. However, a couple of seething ricemen doesn’t mean Thailand isn’t still one of, if not the best place for SEAmaxxing in the world. No one goes there to find genuine, meaningful relationships. Even normies knows this. There’s a cold, calculating, mutual understanding between both the sexpats and the noodlewhores that the degeneracy they’re engaging in is happening because they provide services that both parties want. For the JBWmaxxers, it’s being able to have sex and live comfortably with little to no effort, and for the noodlewhores, it’s their money and resources.

Often, those posting fight clips will completely fabricate the title/context for the sake of clickbait and to increase engagement or make up a narrative, and the comments will just roll with it. We have no idea whether the tourists actually misbehaved at all. Though, it’s not surprising to see the number of redditcucks justifying a potentially fatal sucker-punt to the head of a downed man with his hands up in surrender.

I feel like the same could also be said for pretty much any other SEA country. I mean, any country where one of the main reasons people travel there in the first place is because of sex tourism is bound to breed resentment within its male population. However, a couple of seething ricemen doesn’t mean Thailand isn’t still one of, if not the best place for SEAmaxxing in the world. No one goes there to find genuine, meaningful relationships. Even normies knows this. There’s a cold, calculating, mutual understanding between both the sexpats and the noodlewhores that the degeneracy they’re engaging in is happening because they provide services that both parties want. For the JBWmaxxers, it’s being able to have sex and live comfortably with little to no effort, and for the noodlewhores, it’s their money and resources.

Often, those posting fight clips will completely fabricate the title/context for the sake of clickbait and to increase engagement or make up a narrative, and the comments will just roll with it. We have no idea whether the tourists actually misbehaved at all. Though, it’s not surprising to see the number of redditcucks justifying a potentially fatal sucker-punt to the head of a downed man with his hands up in surrender.
Know one guy at my gymcelling days he said in 2022 to me that thais despise whites

he was there of course, he is decetnly tall not bad facially but bald

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back