Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores in a nutshell

“A nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground. Then it's finished; no matter how brave its warriors or how strong their weapons.”

“A nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground. Then it's finished; no matter how brave its warriors or how strong their weapons.”
White Chads already conquered China without firing a single shot.

What should we do with this race traitor bitch in an ideal world? @AsiaCel

I can't deny satisfaction, as an LGBT+ person, when I see an LGBT Republican suffer...Sell out everyone else so you can be 'one of the good ones', surprise surprise motherfucker you're going to the pyre front of the line you fucking idiots.

These people deserve no quarter, no home, no refuge, and now we're approaching the time for us to get rounded up, our community will protect everyone in it- they specifically separated themselves from it, and deserve to have exactly what they wanted and knowingly did.

These people are so deeply responsible for our suffering, and that now they've been thrown out they want our protection... their corpses can rot in a ditch.
Saved this comment a while back, just replace "LGBT Republican" with "Asian woman."

I wish there was one for me ready to cover the cost of going to Poland and live with $50 a month left from my autism money :cryfeels: (it's enough for 40kg of oats for horse so she wouldn't starve)

damn dats based who said this??

At least half the comments are like this. Even normies can't deny JBW anymore. :feelsmega:

Screenshot 2024 04 03 020829
Screenshot 2024 04 03 020814
Screenshot 2024 04 03 020812
Screenshot 2024 04 03 020735