Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhores can't help but play the victim

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Is there anything more infuriating than noodlewhores who live 100000000 times better lives than Asian males blaming all their failures on ricecels? Yes, it's our fault they worship white cock and our fault white men kill them like the worthless whores they are jfl :feelsclown:

hates white men but white mens whore.

I don't condone or support violence but I can't garner any sympathy for these noodlewhores who get gunned down by white men, because I know that if the vicitm was ricecel they would be saying "good riddance". Look at ERs roommates, no one cared that ER stabbed those poor guys 150 times. The entire focus was on the girls he killed.

I don't condone or support violence but I can't garner any sympathy for these noodlewhores who get gunned down by white men, because I know that if the vicitm was ricecel they would be saying "good riddance". Look at ERs roommates, no one cared that ER stabbed those poor guys 150 times. The entire focus was on the girls he killed.
Notice how it's only the noodlewhores that are victims... The ricecels are completely ignored and neglected but it's the noodlewhores that are a victim.

Notice how it's only the noodlewhores that are victims... The ricecels are completely ignored and neglected but it's the noodlewhores that are a victim.
Yeah, they're hopelessly trying to make "Asian hate" synonymous with "Asian women hate" as a way to marginalize Asian men and their problems.