Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhores before political correctness

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Looks >>>>> everything :blackpill:

Rice people are either pathetic or just very polite

Fucking pathetic

ovER for ricecels for not being CHOsen

At least she’s honest. Gotta respect that and told blackpill truths
I fucking don't, those Asian features shes being racist against are literally apart of her genes.

Any child she has (since animals get the majority of their dna from their mother, due to swapping blood and stem cells in the womb.) Will end up looking like the those Asians she said were ugly.

Imagine hating our own genes, but due to your subhuman sophistic foid nature, you cope and attempt to distance yourself from something that's literally apart of you (The hole saying that was literally born via an Asian mans seed).:feelsugh::feelspuke:

Taking that garbage self ethnic hatred to its logical conclusion, the noodle should kys and spare future human from the supar Asian genes she has. But she lacks the spiritual honesty to fully commit herself to her unjust beliefs.

I fucking don't, those Asian features shes being racist against are literally apart of her genes.

Any child she has (since animals get the majority of their dna from their mother, due to swapping blood and stem cells in the womb.) Will end up looking like the those Asians she said were ugly.

Imagine hating our own genes, but due to your subhuman sophistic foid nature, you cope and attempt to distance yourself from something that's literally apart of you (The hole saying that was literally born via an Asian mans seed).:feelsugh::feelspuke:

Taking that garbage self ethnic hatred to its logical conclusion, the noodle should kys and spare future human from the supar Asian genes she has. But she lacks the spiritual honesty to fully commit herself to her unjust beliefs.
Because Asian men look sub human. For some reason the women are different

Because Asian men look sub human. For some reason the women are different
No Asian women look the same. Its just that most men are okay with midget fucking. And are too short sighted about the dangers of breeding ER's happa as sons.

In fact most mem are ignorant of the height pill in general.

I feel fucking bad for ricecels:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

This will help them feel better:

No Asian women look the same. Its just that most men are okay with midget fucking. And are too short sighted about the dangers of breeding ER's happa as sons.

In fact most mem are ignorant of the height pill in general.
Yeah I totally agree but me personally asian women are very attractive. I wouldn’t have kids with them though. I wouldn’t want to bring another incel to suffer in this clown world.

Exactly, these toilets would never date their own sons if they were the ones doing the suitoring.

Screenshot 20220609 015750

What political correctness, bro?:forcedsmile: If I didn't see the date on this post, I'd have thought it was written in 2022. Asian women have NO shame in hiding their thirst for blonde blue eyed cocks or any white-adjacent cocks.

Exactly, these toilets would never date their own sons if they were the ones doing the suitoring.

View attachment 623377
One of the biggest suicidefuels as a hapa boy must be knowing deep down your mother hates you for looking like a chink while your father laughs at you for not being as much of a man as him.

Noodle whores hating themselves is a good thing. I hope they die out and rid the planet of their filthy bug genetics. There's already too many chinks on the fucking planet.

maybe if the ricecels just made the CHOice to go to thERapy, pERhaps bettERed themselves and thERe pERsonality

Ricecels should seriously do something at this rate in a distant future all pure blooded ricebros will cease to exist.

>So give asian girls a break for dating white guys
I'll give them a break alright, break their fucking necks.