Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Noodlewhores are trash

Low value male cope. Chad still gets laid, it’s why you went to Thailand in the first place. Just your typical old ugly fat boomer going to SEA after Karen left his ass and the kids JFL

Sure, most are those(betas) who were dropped out of relationships but I see(youtube videos) a lot of young guys go there too, up to chadlite.

Last edited:
Been on a plane to asia? If no, you didnt take action

Haven't seen any hapa experiments, but if you're average like u claim to be you're fake. Daniel lord is hapa and cleans up Japan which is 200x harder than sea
I was talking in terms of the west.

Going to SEA isn't cheap anyway, its not like I'm some richcel

I was talking in terms of the west.

Going to SEA isn't cheap anyway, its not like I'm some richcel
Flights the most expensive part. In the west it's just over for ugly white men, you really need to be in Asia and it's a whole different world

Flights the most expensive part. In the west it's just over for ugly white men, you really need to be in Asia and it's a whole different world
Well I will look more into it then. How much do you think it would cost to go there for a month, including all expenses?

Well I will look more into it then. How much do you think it would cost to go there for a month, including all expenses?
https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/ this is the thread that changed my life. for me, its around 800-1k usd for a roundtrip (use google flights for best prices). cost depends on your situation. if u wanna live alone and slay then youll use airbnb and im literally seeing $225/month, $246/month, etc places for the whole apartment in bangkok. if you wanna get an e-gf in advance, and then go and meet her, then you can just stay at her place and pay half the bills which is next to nothing like $50-120. phone plans are also very cheap. food will be up to u, u can be fine on 200-300 baht/day. i recommend 3 month trips (u get 2 months with a tourist visa, then go extend your visa at immigration office)

https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/ this is the thread that changed my life. for me, its around 800-1k usd for a roundtrip (use google flights for best prices). cost depends on your situation. if u wanna live alone and slay then youll use airbnb and im literally seeing $225/month, $246/month, etc places for the whole apartment in bangkok. if you wanna get an e-gf in advance, and then go and meet her, then you can just stay at her place and pay half the bills which is next to nothing like $50-120. phone plans are also very cheap. food will be up to u, u can be fine on 200-300 baht/day. i recommend 3 month trips (u get 2 months with a tourist visa, then go extend your visa at immigration office)
thanks, will look more into it

Flights will be cheaper once airlines start flying again as they will be cash hungry.
In China, in a medium city you can easily get by on $80 a day, living well.
In SEA this would be closer to $50 (except Bangkok or KL)

Eventually, for every s.x tourist(aka monger) it will always end like below. Just be warned. There is no turning back.

After 10 years of mainly p4p girls, I find being in a relationship really difficult. I get anxious about having to plan dates, be romantic and listen to the blah blah blah of daily conversations. P4p has certainly damaged me in that I don’t have the patience or desire to pursue and maintain a normal, monogamous relationship. I want to be alone, do what I want without compromise and keep a selection of cuties on call when I need a fun night out. Life is good.

Source:

most noodlewhores are disgusting creatures

Noodlewhores are unique in being the most exogamous foids in existence. Especially noodlewhores in western countries show their true colors, and what they really think of ricecels by completely disassociating with them.
They're unironically the most racist people on Earth.

If I were somehow a high ranking CCP member, I would revoke the visas of every foreigner in the country. I would send any noodlewhore who has been reported to have dated a westerner to a re-education camp, where they will be forced to perform household duties, and then married to the lowest ricecels in the country.
Fucking based.

Ricecels need to stop coping with 2D and come together to support radical right wing parties.

It seems to be over for the blackpill secret knowledge - I just read the words "Chad", "MGTOW" is the thread quoted above.

So the info indeed continues to spread - not every normie puts a mental block against it.

where they will be forced to perform household duties, and then married to the lowest ricecels in the country
release all the ERs from prisons and harvest foids instead for their degeneracy.

Noddlewhores are just slutty white boy worshiping whores, who actively endorse hating men of their own race

Brutal to read it, awalt

View attachment 218549
This kind of shit is fucking disgusting. Most babies are born with blue eyes and fair skin that darkens over time.

I can't imagine the kind of self-hate this baby is going to grow up with when his own mother hates him.
Is this noodle retarded, that baby looks 1000% Asian :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: