Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Noodlewhores are trash

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
All foids are trash but noodlewhores are lowest of the low. Noodlewhores are unique in being the most exogamous foids in existence. Especially noodlewhores in western countries show their true colors, and what they really think of ricecels by completely disassociating with them.

If I were somehow a high ranking CCP member, I would revoke the visas of every foreigner in the country. I would send any noodlewhore who has been reported to have dated a westerner to a re-education camp, where they will be forced to perform household duties, and then married to the lowest ricecels in the country.

I would also clamp down on corruption, as it is infamously known that CCP officials have many concubines. I would even send Chang to a re-education camp, where he will be learn to betabuxx for a mediocre noodlewhore. This may be controversial but I would even crack down on prostitution, but I will also make betabuxxing a noodlewhore a viable strategy again. Noodlewhores would be restricted from work and education, so that they may learn to be mothers and wives.

The corrupt and ineffectual governments in SEA don't have the will to carry out these authoritarian measures, and the colonized South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, HK are all free-falling demographically due to cucked western-influenced social policies and hypercapitalist greed. Only China stands alone in its sovereign power, and I think that only benevolent authoritarian rule can preserve the average ricecel's stake in the future of humanity by learning from the mistakes of women's liberation and the extension of the domain of the struggle into the sexual market.

Indeed I hate noodlewhores, one of them from my school cucked her aisan boyfreind to date a white chadlite.

If I were somehow a high ranking CCP member, I would revoke the visas of every foreigner in the country. I would send any noodlewhore who has been reported to have dated a westerner to a re-education camp, where they will be forced to perform household duties, and then married to the lowest ricecels in the country.

Extremely based and CCP-pilled.

I'm not a rice. But noodlewhore hypergamy and white-worship is legit physically nauseating. A pure mental sickness.

Why do the most intellectually and culturally advanced people on earth like melanin deficient neanderthals so much? Doesn't make any sense but whatever, lifefuel for me... if I was good looking...and had light hair and eyes and was tall and had no vaguely Asiatic features and was a true blue cavebeast. Wow..the whole situation makes absolutely no sense.

All foids are trash but noodlewhores are lowest of the low. Noodlewhores are unique in being the most exogamous foids in existence. Especially noodlewhores in western countries show their true colors, and what they really think of ricecels by completely disassociating with them.

I would also clamp down on corruption, as it is infamously known that CCP officials have many concubines. I would even send Chang to a re-education camp, where he will be learn to betabuxx for a mediocre noodlewhore. This may be controversial but I would even crack down on prostitution, but I will also make betabuxxing a noodlewhore a viable strategy again. Noodlewhores would be restricted from work and education, so that they may learn to be mothers and wives.

The corrupt and ineffectual governments in SEA don't have the will to carry out these authoritarian measures, and the colonized South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, HK are all free-falling demographically due to cucked western-influenced social policies and hypercapitalist greed. Only China stands alone in its sovereign power, and I think that only benevolent authoritarian rule can preserve the average ricecel's stake in the future of humanity by learning from the mistakes of women's liberation and the extension of the domain of the struggle into the sexual market.
Sorry for your predicament brother, noodles truly are white obsessed.
However I think your CCP policy suggestion is a bit off. You should only cancel the visas of westerners who fuck with the social hierarchy and dynamics. So if you say 90% of ricemen are sub4, then only cancel the visas of westerners who are below 4, else you stop evolution

I'm too short and faggy for atracting decent noodlewhores just by being white

OP is based as fuck!
Finland also needs re-education camps for finnish cumdumpsters
full

Agree with the concept, though, tbh, in a hypothetical world, I would just artificially-adjust the gender ratio (e.g. by artificially breeding women in incubators), then have those excess women working in brothels. All men would get a daily ticket to these places, so they could have a new woman each day

Sorry for your predicament brother, noodles truly are white obsessed.
However I think your CCP policy suggestion is a bit off. You should only cancel the visas of westerners who fuck with the social hierarchy and dynamics. So if you say 90% of ricemen are sub4, then only cancel the visas of westerners who are below 4, else you stop evolution
alternatively import eggs from white foids

Nausea

This kind of shit is fucking disgusting. Most babies are born with blue eyes and fair skin that darkens over time.

I can't imagine the kind of self-hate this baby is going to grow up with when his own mother hates him.

If I was Chad I would get off with some raceplay with noodles and currywhores tbh

Noodles are the worst, most traitorous wenches ever shat into existence. Feel bad for Ricers ngl.

I've seen noodlewhores but I pray to God I nvr have to face western noodle whores

noodlewhore hypergamy and white-worship is legit physically nauseating. A pure mental sickness.

Any country that does that will be isolated and sanctioned to the point of becoming North Korea. You also need leaders that are aware enough and willing to do that as well as a populace that won't be fooled by some (((American))) color revolution.

Never going to happen. This is the world. Get used to it. Try to cope. I neet and play games all day.

Last edited:
Noodles in general especially the westernised one wish they were WHITE. the only thing noodles have going for them is their small and slim frames, otherwise they would be garbage tier. Adult men want to have sexual intercourse with noodles mainly because they remind them of adolescent children, easily to manipulate and control etc. of course I’m forgetting about their supposedly “tighter” vagina :feelskek:

Even the JBW pill is too hard to swallow over at r/aznidentity. That if you mention it you will be banned JFL

BB8BEB9F E891 4EEF B67E 25DAFE44FD36

Last edited:
It should be made strictly punishable offense if a noodlewhore touches a non rice guy.

3qeZDsV7Pqtop3

Highly depends on the noodle category.

Low class(dark scin, low income/status) goes for JBW, white noodles prefer to loose their faces with local guys.

Last edited:
They just have higher standards. They want the TALL and WHITE good looking guy, not the ugly white sexpat.

Most high class noodles have no standards for JBW at all since they do not want to be perceived as a hooker(face lost, society ostracism).

Most high class noodles have no standards for JBW at all since they do not want to be perceived as a hooker(face lost, society ostracism).
They would gladly fuck a tall handsome white guy on the side.

^ Its over when above average JBW guy goes for the tranny hooker.
They would gladly fuck a tall handsome white guy on the side.

Agree. But this is another story - i.e. they still go for the local guy first.

Attachments

• 1584440668817.png
    1584440668817.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:
View attachment 218569

^ Its over when above average JBW guy goes for the tranny hooker.

Agree. But this is another story - i.e. they still go for the local guy first.
Just look at the twitch white upper tier normie jake ‘n bake, he’s had Japanese noodles telling him they want to fuck him straight to his face on camera JFL

Just look at the twitch white upper tier normie jake ‘n bake, he’s had Japanese noodles telling him they want to fuck him straight to his face on camera JFL

:feelskek: Yep, saw this. But she is obv. not from a high class - just an ordinary noodle not afraid of loosing her face by being a whore for a JBW.

And every foid subconsciously wants to uplift her genes with a better looking guy. Sometimes the desire is too strong.

:feelskek: Yep, saw this. But she is obv. not from a high class - just an ordinary noodle not afraid of loosing her face by being a whore for a JBW.

And every foid subconsciously wants to uplift her genes with a better looking guy. Sometimes the desire is too strong.
Yeah there’s even clips of him cucking ricecels while their noodle gf is eye fucking jake, telling him to come join her

Cope. China also has problems with uppity foids

As long as foids are treated as equals and given power, men are fucked.

Yes. Based.
I have gone in similar thoughts and wanted to ban white men from having sex in asia despite being one myself.

Fucking noodlewhores are biggest hypergamous scum on the entire planet.

I was reading SEA expats forums for the few last days and it seemed that people over there are at least partly truthpilled.

Some comments from there:

In the old days you got sex by leading the strongest faction of the tribe, or provisioning resources for the girl. Those ancient roles continue to be our main sources of worth. Sponsorship is the modern version of the later strategy. People who are pro sponsor will often deny this, claiming they do it to help the girl or her family without any hidden motives.

Thais know one thing for sure and that is that People will risk life and limb for pussy.

For example in the last 2 decades alone they have seen Bombings, Tsunamis, Plane crashs, Coup d'états, HIV/AIDS, Sinking ferrys, World record road deaths and Pattaya balcony divers in the hundreds.

I blame the feminists.

Men arent getting sex in the western world because the women are all turning into lesbians and feminists its like the western world is a plague and once exposed they women turn either lesbian or feminist.

I'm not a rice. But noodlewhore hypergamy and white-worship is legit physically nauseating. A pure mental sickness.
Not just CCP - every asian country should enact such laws

Quite ironic how noodlewhores creating more ricecels when they breed with whites.

Gangrene can indeed cause loss of limbs
View attachment 218549
This kind of shit is fucking disgusting. Most babies are born with blue eyes and fair skin that darkens over time.

I can't imagine the kind of self-hate this baby is going to grow up with when his own mother hates him.
ER is that you?
Quite ironic how noodlewhores creating more ricecels when they breed with whites.
And ERs inshallah
It should be made strictly punishable offense if a noodlewhore touches a non rice guy.
Man of baste culture

Last edited:
They’re whores

If I was Chad I would get off with some raceplay with noodles and currywhores tbh
this except noodle and black foids. curries aren't my thing.

white incels can't even get noodlewhores :feelsree:
Do u kno how ridiculous u sound?

I can’t even get my ugly noodlewhore looksmatch but I’m not complaining about not being able to get some white Becky :lul:

Yeah, honest LT relationships are impossible with noodles(only deferred betabuxxing) but 4..5/10 JBW can always pump and dump them just like chad do in the west without paying shekels - the foids quality will be low though. To fkk attractive noodles chad genes are still required.

tldr: fuak genes & fuak chads

I was reading SEA expats forums for the few last days and it seemed that people over there are at least partly truthpilled.

Some comments from there:

In the old days you got sex by leading the strongest faction of the tribe, or provisioning resources for the girl. Those ancient roles continue to be our main sources of worth. Sponsorship is the modern version of the later strategy. People who are pro sponsor will often deny this, claiming they do it to help the girl or her family without any hidden motives.

Thais know one thing for sure and that is that People will risk life and limb for pussy.

For example in the last 2 decades alone they have seen Bombings, Tsunamis, Plane crashs, Coup d'états, HIV/AIDS, Sinking ferrys, World record road deaths and Pattaya balcony divers in the hundreds.

I blame the feminists.

Men arent getting sex in the western world because the women are all turning into lesbians and feminists its like the western world is a plague and once exposed they women turn either lesbian or feminist.

link to forums?

i need some interesting shit to read

link to forums?

i need some interesting shit to read

links not saved, but you can try to search google for the above phases

here is another one I just read:

It basically confirms black pill but from outside of incel communities.

links not saved, but you can try to search google for the above phases

here is another one I just read:

It basically confirms black pill but from outside of incel communities.

Tried that, no results in google

thanks for the link though

Do u kno how ridiculous u sound?

I can’t even get my ugly noodlewhore looksmatch but I’m not complaining about not being able to get some white Becky :lul:
did you read what I said? I can't even get a noodlewhore

fuck the CCP

prostitution is awesome

clamping down on corruption is based, however

Low value male cope. Chad still gets laid, it’s why you went to Thailand in the first place. Just your typical old ugly fat boomer going to SEA after Karen left his ass and the kids JFL