Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Noodlewhores are in a class of their own

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Imagine making curry foids look like amateurs when it comes to race betrayal, that's noodlewhores for you.

Noodlewhores also seek to massively cuck their sons into inceldom. I'm one of their many victims.

I no longer wish to associate with noodlewhores, they deserve to be banished back to the deepest depths of Hell.

Imagine making curry foids look like amateurs when it comes to race betrayal, that's noodlewhores for you.
yeah noodlewhores are more likely to betray their own race, actually the only race where the woman intermarry more than the man is rice

yeah noodlewhores are more likely to betray their own race, actually the only race where the woman intermarry more than the man is rice
Even the sands know of the traitorous noodlewhores. :feelsugh:

It's a noodlewhore giving head to a rice dick.
Never got close to any sort of affection from them, not even from my own mother. Such an act performed on me by a noodlewhore is therefore impossible because they have always treated me like I don't exist.

KILL ALL NOODLEWHORES.

Never got close to any sort of affection from them, not even from my own mother. Such an act performed on me by a noodlewhore is therefore impossible because they have always treated me like I don't exist.

KILL ALL NOODLEWHORES.
The rice came three times in the video.

I bet you dickmog him.
Thanks but nothing will quell my rage toward noodlewhores now, I've tried forgiving them again and again but they prove me right again and again.

Thanks but nothing will quell my rage toward noodlewhores now, I've tried forgiving them again and again but they prove me right again and again.
Why only noodlewhores? You should hate all foids, including cumwhores. They're all the same.

Last edited:
Why only noodlewhores? You should hate all foids, including cumwhores. They're all the same.
Most white whores look better than noodlewhores with both sides in their primes.

Most white whores look better than noodlewhores with both sides in their primes.
But still asian pussy is tighter and less blown out than all the other races combined, I see prime stacies online on PH with blown out cuntholes

KILL ALL WHORES
Batman Joker GIF

Its amazing how much noodlewhores hate ricecels.. I can see the looks in the noodlewhores eyes when they see ricecels, they wish they were dead.