Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noodlewhores are friendly and easy to meet....

Thai women are saints

JFL if you had said that before making those dumb replies this argument would never have taken place. do you psychoanalyze people when debating them too, you fucking retard? you cant tell you opponent that they believe in something they never said. if you're going to accuse me of something make sure I actually did it
It's pretty obvious that I was psychoanalyzing you. I even said "in your rice mind..." You were too preoccupied with rice rage against whiteness (which is supposedly the same as good lookingness) to take notice.

Just fly 4,000 miles away from your homeland to a weird 3rd world asian country where you have no connections and don’t speak the language so you can get a ugly ass gook to cuck you for a green card. It’s easy bro! All white guys are volcels! :y'all:

It's pretty obvious that I was psychoanalyzing you. I even said "in your rice mind..." You were too preoccupied with rice rage against whiteness (which is supposedly the same as good lookingness) to take notice.
this is the last time I'll say this, i do not think whites cant be incel nor have I ever insinuated that. you realize you've been making assumptions all this time right? all I wanted to point out was that you were bragging. reading psychology articles online doesnt make you Sigmund Freud

all I wanted to point out was that you were bragging
Then what was all that nonsense about whiteness and good lookingness being synonymous and "universally desired traits" (such as whiteness) not belonging on an incel forum? :feelskek:

Just fly 4,000 miles away from your homeland to a weird 3rd world asian country where you have no connections and don’t speak the language so you can get a ugly ass gook to cuck you for a green card. It’s easy bro! All white guys are volcels! :y'all:

Then what was all that nonsense about whiteness and good lookingness being synonymous and "universally desired traits" (such as whiteness) not belonging on an incel forum? :feelskek:
talk to me in pms, i really dont feel like having a 30 post arugment with you on someone elses thread

The worst of all is how eveyone is trying to gain plus point for being the ultimate victim .
The cult of victimhood is pure poison

The worst of all is how eveyone is trying to gain plus point for being the ultimate victim .
Blackpills are first and foremost a means of self-anestization for most incels.

Just don't be a victim bro. Just take responsibility for your shitty genetics bro.

Notice how many white guys there are on Bangkok Tinder, JFL!

As time progresses, even the rural girls will find out that they can choose from hundreds of different white guys on Tinder. SEA will probably be just as bad as Japan in another decade. SEA ascension will be just another cope.

I’ve seen a lot of PUA complain that the Philippines are a lot harder to get women than it was just a few decades ago. Fat old guys were flying out of their with virgin girls that could be models back in the 1980’s.