Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noodlewhores are biggest gold diggers

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I was browsing jewbook and came across a dating group, 56 years old Mexican guy posted his pic and stated that he is from the United States, working at Taco bells.

And comments were full of noodlwhores saying "hi" I thought myself, why they want to meet him? ok, first of all, he is not white and not attractive at all. the keyword is right there, he is from the United States and noodlewhores will do anything to get US Citizenship, leave their shitholes so it doesn't matter you're white or not.

Honestly, which foid would want to marry a norwooding white manlet just because he is white?

This Mexican guy, for example, he is not white or white-passing, he also working at fucking Taco bells, so not wealthy,a 56yo man. note that he is not also chad looking, not even close. Noodlewhores are biggest gold diggers on the earth

all the noodlewhores in the group from outside US?

No, they're the biggest numelanin chasers. They chase white. Aryan. Blanco.

No, it's because they read one of blkpillpres' highly intelligent, truly thought provoking threads and came to agree with him that racial allegiance is a bluepilled cope. Thus now free from the shackles of race they're free to do as they please, and chase whatever group of men they feel like, money and the chance at a green card has nothing to do with it.

Noodles me. XD

Cope tbh they prob have good pussies

They are, but honestly that's a terrible example. Moving from their shithole country to the USA is like an incel ascending to Chad.