Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Noodlewhores and fakeup

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

Realitycheck for all weebcels out here...this is how your real life k-pop waifu looks like in the morning :lul::lul::lul:

Lord have mercy

she clearly tried to make herself as ugly as possible in the beginning of the video. Cope rekt

wow, never seen that tape shit before

she clearly tried to make herself as ugly as possible in the beginning of the video.
This. She is cute even without makeup, but she is trying to make her self uglier so that transformation can look more shocking.

Zipperhead women are actually ugly.

fakeup is one powerful cheat code

This. She is cute even without makeup, but she is trying to make her self uglier so that transformation can look more shocking.
She is disgusting, and I can admit that even if she mogs me.

wow, never seen that tape shit before
I think those kpop fags are into this kind of same shit, rice people are generally objectively ugly, people don't notice their subhumanity because of the skin color halo. I have never seen a single rice guy anything closer to those kpop twinks.

Last edited:
Noodlewhores true place is working long hours on a rice plantation to pay for a tarp for their husbands leaky tin shack, not whoring about or creating fake-up demos.

Noodlewhores true place is working long hours on a rice plantation to pay for a tarp for their husbands leaky tin shack, not whoring about or creating fake-up demos.
Brutal riceplantationpill

Majority of femoids of any race look like shit without fakeup.

she clearly tried to make herself as ugly as possible in the beginning of the video.
Wtf are you on about? That is her "natural" look, not any effort on her part to make herself more ugly than she is smh.

Looks awful even with makeup on
200.gif

Not all Asian girls look like this. I seen plenty without any makeup, covered in sweat. Many look rather normal.

In what universe? Are you serial bro?

´Sadly, in this universe. A 50 year old obese woman can sell her pussy and get more customers than she can handle. A young skinny noodlewhore is in high demand. Even if she is "ugly."

whites true place is working long hours on their lords land alongside their five children. all to be able to come home to their thatched hut and enjoy a meal of hard tack dipped in pig lard.

´Sadly, in this universe. A 50 year old obese woman can sell her pussy and get more customers than she can handle. A young skinny noodlewhore is in high demand. Even if she is "ugly."
Im not denying she still has higher smv than this entire forum combined. I was responding to the statement that she's cute without makeup. Thats just not true.

Cope, gooks are ugly

asians are legit subhumans

I saw a cute Asian chick in London who had hair like Haru Okumura.

I don't think the average man could live with himself if he had to fraud this much every day of his life.

fakeup should be banned

Femoids can enable cheats in Multiplayer mode.

Cant we make a central thread for these kind of gifs. It really is a crime to deceive the world in such a manner.

>his waifu is 3D
6A1152F3 1220 4BBA 93D1 D542E897B2E6

Cant we make a central thread for these kind of gifs. It really is a crime to deceive the world in such a manner.
I agree. There is such a striking difference it should be classed as fraud if used to gain any benefit in life.