Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Noodlewhores and Currywhores with their hypocritical policy

Napoléoncel

Napoléoncel

King of the Prostitutes
-
In my opinion, noodlewhores and currywhores are the fucking worst. They have this policy which encourages them to only date and procreate with men who are not of their race. These foids are traitors, these foids are demons, these foids are the embodiment of hypocrisy and bastardizations. These whores have the lowest SMV but they still don’t give the men of their own race a chance, because ”I don’t like Asian men, I don’t like Indians, they have small dick tee hee”. These foids should be exterminated on sight for act of treason. I’m just a small town white boy but even I want to annihilate these types of whores. These whores don’t deserve to live.

Attachments

• A739C625-1120-4C89-8237-6F64F6295E00.jpeg
    A739C625-1120-4C89-8237-6F64F6295E00.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 299
  • 45F1E8AA-A113-461A-B322-462911DC40C4.jpeg
    45F1E8AA-A113-461A-B322-462911DC40C4.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 307
  • 23EAFB7E-2A11-4B6A-8082-4586254B0297.jpeg
    23EAFB7E-2A11-4B6A-8082-4586254B0297.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 287
Jail them for life

i feel bad for ricecels.

The second image....

Anyone know how she looks without pound of makeup?

Add sandwhores to the list. All ethnic whores are just as bad. Noodles get it the most because white men like noodles. If sand/curry whores were attractive, it would be as bad.

Noodles acutually have quite high SMV. It usually goes

White/White Passing Latina
Noodles
Latina
Mixed black foid
Arab
Curry
Black
Abo

Last edited:
I hate all foids but noodlewhores and currywhores might be the worst ones.

In my opinion, noodlewhores and currywhores are the fucking worst. They have this policy which encourages them to only date and procreate with men who are not of their race. These foids are traitors, these foids are demons, these foids are the embodiment of hypocrisy and bastardizations. These whores have the lowest SMV but they still don’t give the men of their own race a chance, because ”I don’t like Asian men, I don’t like Indians, they have small dick tee hee”. These foids should be exterminated on sight for act of treason. I’m just a small town white boy but even I want to annihilate these types of whores. These whores don’t deserve to live.
Noodlewhores have the highest SMV
With Currywhores it's hit or miss.

White foids have the highest SMV in my opinion.
And the noodlewhores, I’m talking about the ones in SEA, or the foids who stay in their own country and are not mixed with white American genes.

I hate all foids but noodlewhores and currywhores might be the worst ones.
Yes.
Currywhores are the worst. Because apart from being White supremacists and SJWs, they're also closeted religous fanatics. But it only comes out when it excuses their whoredom or destroying west civ. I know all of these sounds contradictory. Let me give you an example, look at all the ethnic whores that were cheering when notre dame was burning. They wouldn't react this way if it was some shit skin building that was burning. Ofc, just because they cheered for that doesn't change the fact that their legs are only open for white chads, and the occassional Chadpreet and Chaddam

Jfl at arguing which foid has the highest or lowest smv

State of .co

20200120 150922

Fuck these noodles and curries.

“I don’t date Asians because he’s a brother to me.”

how the fuck is that NOT racism?

oh right because it’s a FOID

Fuck these noodles and curries.

“I don’t date Asians because he’s a brother to me.”

how the fuck is that NOT racism?

oh right because it’s a FOID
No other race says anything similar to that.
I've never heard of a while foid refusing to date a white man because he looks like her brother.

Last edited:
Worthless hypergamous whores. Currywhores to some extent are not that hypergamous, but noddlewhores are beyond degenerate.

F818C693 5094 429C A05C 334186977C53
We’re on IT boys ! JFL at the retard who posted this.

Lol Asian women can't talk. They have to wear tons and tons of make up to give their flat pancake faces some depth.

One of the biggest signs of a self-hating noodlewhore is heavy dark makeup around the eyes.

Crazy shite, bro.

These noodles and currywhores will get their reckoning one day, don't overthink, just focus on u

They are some of the most racist people you will ever meet

All foids want caucasion cock. This is science. The more caucasion a race is, the better. That's why Arabs mog Morrocans, but get mogged by Turks/Syrians. More White admixture. Same reason why Ainu mog normal Japanese or why Northern Indians mog Dravidians.

wish both of those race hating whores get their skulls bashed in, this is pure ragefuel

No other race says anything similar to that.
I've never heard of a while foid refusing to date a white man because he looks like her brother.

exactly fucking hell its the worst. Noodles lapping up whitey cock bc at the end of the day they are all fucking whores who will throw their own under the bus to rise in the social ladder

So what was their counter arguments to the self hating nature of noddle and curry whores?
0AA706F8 CDC5 4787 A21D 8B2E4B9AA778
JFL. Denying the truth as always, no counter argument that’s worthy tbhngl. They’re just cucks.

I genuinely feel bad for curries and asians, except @chudur-budur

No shit, but some have higher others lower.

Actually nvm i take that back.

The guy said he thought Asian women had high smv because they looked anime and not because they're women so by default they have high smv.

Read your original post. You display incredulity (in a very exaggerated way, with many emojis) at the concept that noodles have high SMV.
My remark was a valid criticism of your statement.
Even among foids, noodles are somewhere in the middle in SMV value, higher than blacks and curries, below whites and about equal to Mexicans.

Of course, the IT cuck is retarded. That goes without saying.
Nobody associates noodles with anime here. They're polar opposites.