Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Noodlewhore writes essay about how she is afraid one of her white princes might murder her

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Eight years later, the incident on the train still troubled me. I was living in New York and writing a novel about a Taiwanese American woman with a complicated relationship to white men: She is both attracted to them and disgusted by her attraction. In this early version of the novel, my protagonist is married to a white man; together, they have two children.

Not afraid enough to let go of white dick though :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

if ricemen started murdering noodlewhores more often, we could collectively raise our smv by dark-triadmaxxing.
if it doesn't work out, that's okay too.

if ricemen started murdering noodlewhores more often, we could collectively raise our smv by dark-triadmaxxing.
High IQ

:feelsdevil:

Ngl though this would actually work, violence turns women on like nothing else except looks. Asian men would actually do better if we (hypothetically :feelsdevil: ) started to rape, kill and commit crimes like everyone else.

:feelsdevil:

Ngl though this would actually work, violence turns women on like nothing else except looks. Asian men would actually do better if we (hypothetically :feelsdevil: ) started to rape, kill and commit crimes like everyone else.
Then the Anglo Judean media would demonize you like they do with middle easterns. And the white knight cucks would seek to throw you into prison.

Then the Anglo Judean media would demonize you like they do with middle easterns. And the white knight cucks would seek to throw you into prison.
would be a huge improvement over current situation

would be a huge improvement over current situation
It would don't get me wrong. Stoning whores maxxing and hardline Islam is the only reason why the middle eastern cuckoldry/Incelicacy rate is lower than the Asian one. (Because sand foids are just as thirsty as noodles and are more attractive. Jbw would turn all of the middle east into a sex pat haven like Vietnam, Philippines or Thailand if they did not have Islam.)

But being based in the modern era comes with it's own drawbacks, the only true long term solution is lynching kikes, Bankers, law makers, politicians and feminists.

She must drink a lot of water, getting wet from sweating from anxiety whenever she sees a White man and then getting wet in other ways too at the same time.

Noodlewhores are the worst Foids, just for how they treat our rice brothers, literally all other races practice some form of homophily, but noodlewhores view Asian men like heterosexual men view other men. To be fair, Asians are the least sexually dimorphic race... Their women look like boys.

She must drink a lot of water, getting wet from sweating from anxiety whenever she sees a White man and then getting wet in other ways too at the same time.

Noodlewhores are the worst Foids, just for how they treat our rice brothers, literally all other races practice some form of homophily, but noodlewhores view Asian men like heterosexual men view other men. To be fair, Asians are the least sexually dimorphic race... Their women look like boys.
But what about Japanese girls? They have such perfect figures and long soft hair, right? Honestly one of these days I wanna have a japanese girlfriend.

Are Asian males more pathetic that Australoid men?:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: This is fucking hell-fuel
But what about Japanese girls? They have such perfect figures and long soft hair, right? Honestly one of these days I wanna have a japanese girlfriend.
Theyre better looking than koreans or chinese, but Turks are the prime Asians

Turkman11

"yellow fever"

Sounds like just another white supremacist Disgusting pig gook white worshipping bitch

She should get a lesson from some Ricecels about the errors of her ways

Giga based

wait turks are asian?
Turk = Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Tajiks, Turkmen, Krygz

The country of Turkey was CONQUERED by Turks, so they just call themselves Turks, when they aren't really.

It's like a Russian calling himself Mongolian or a Brazilian calling himself Portugese.

Turkman10

the only true long term solution is lynching kikes, Bankers, law makers, politicians and feminists.
This is the solution to most of the worlds problems tbh.

The Final solution if you will

i went from having an asian fetish to being a racist [for asians] due to bs like this.