Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noodlewhore with mosquito bite tits describe what its like dating Asian men

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl, men of any race could be that way but our race is held against us because we have bad personalities.

Also check out one of the comments:

"
1 month ago
@jsbaldo5556 Yes. Exactly why I won’t date Middle Eastern men anymore. I’m quite a big fan of Western culture at this point. Sorta kind of sticking to just white people after multiple attempts at basically every other race and way too many bad experiences, all of them having to do with culture/upbringing.

"

Jfl at this comment from a sandwhore. All western people are white people remember guys. Asian American men who grew up in America are not western people guys lol.

Also, that sandwhore should know that is she far more likely to experience domestic violence or be murdered by her partner if she was in an interracial relationship/marriage than if she just stuck with her own race.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nnTV69Z2Fto

Last edited:
this is what happens when a society panders to women

she should be executed the ungrateful bitch

Her looksmaxx is now working at a mine for 70h/a week whilst getting paid 10$/a day.

1 month ago
@jsbaldo5556 Yes. Exactly why I won’t date Middle Eastern men anymore. I’m quite a big fan of Western culture at this point. Sorta kind of sticking to just white people after multiple attempts at basically every other race and way too many bad experiences, all of them having to do with culture/upbringing.

"

Jfl at this comment from a sandwhore. All western people are white people remember guys. Asian American men who grew up in America are not western people guys lol.

Also, that sandwhore should know that is she far more likely to experience domestic violence or be murdered by her partner if she was in an interracial relationship/marriage than if she just stuck with her own race.
This is why as a sand nigger I believe that the races should be seperate as in have diffrent countries nothing good comes from all of us mixing up

It's a western problem. I see ricecels saying that their situation instantly improved when they left the USA/Anglosphere.

Never trust an Asian foid that speaks English. Knowing English is like a grimoire. People who know English are usually infected with all types of mind rot. Those of us who actually suffered in life have learned to subjugate the demons of the English grimoire, but to the average foids:
OMG! How summun Incubus! Must be 7ft tall and have a fat cock!

Her looksmatch went on holiday to North Korea wearing a "Fuck Kim Jong Un" t-shirt.

This is why as a sand nigger I believe that the races should be seperate as in have diffrent countries nothing good comes from all of us mixing up
Yeah I've felt this way about the races long before I got blackpilled

Never trust an Asian foid that speaks English. Knowing English is like a grimoire. People who know English are usually infected with all types of mind rot. Those of us who actually suffered in life have learned to subjugate the demons of the English grimoire, but to the average foids:
OMG! How summun Incubus! Must be 7ft tall and have a fat cock!
Fair enough. Even the noodlewhores who never speaks english at all even are attracted to JBWs physically. But at the same time they say the prefer locals because she can't speak engrish at arr and local simps are way less "bossy" and treat them like kwweeens :feelskek:. Of course it's nothing more and nothing less than a classic betabuxxing, but yeah at least you technically have more chances for non-english speaking noodles when you're a local ricecel.

Jfl, men of any race could be that way but our race is held against us because we have bad personalities.

Also check out one of the comments:

"
1 month ago

"

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nnTV69Z2Fto

Feel like there is a much better hairstyle for whatever head shape it is that she has

Also, fuck her.

JFL, about the Korean guy, imagine if we switched the sexes and if a guy complained about her ordering, talking about herself and make you pay than people shit on you:feelskek::feelsugh:Fuck this foid worship world.

It's kind of true though a lot of these toilets end up with white cucks like destiny because they let them walk all over them

But when the white man finally snaps and decapitates them they don't blame the entire race

I WANT TO CUM ON HER TINY TITS

I WANT MY SUBHUMAN CUM TO DEFILE HER WHITE CHAD ONLY BODY

Last edited:
All because of sushi what a dumb fucking whore