Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodlewhore with dyed blonde hair is joining my team at work. I need advice on how to handle this.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Since it has dyed blonde hair, I am assuming it is a white supremacist like most other noodlewhores and most likely has a white bf. As a currycel I am of course not looking to fuck this noodlewhore but I am quite worried that it will do things to try and screw me over due to its white supremacist values.

It had lunch with some of our team today and the foid is quite young, it graduated uni only in 2021 and it went to the same uni I did and talked to me a bit about that. Since the foid is in my direct team I of course can’t ignore it or act cold or distant so I have to act pleasantly and normally. I am very wary though since I know how these white supremacist noodlewhores are like.

ignore that whore as much as possible

don't interact with the whore at all costs
she's probably a self hating bitch and view every deathnic man as her enemy. reduce your interaction with her and i am pretty sure she will also not interact with u at all. they're disgusting by non white man

avoid as much as you can without consciously snubbing — which, if I knew how to do, well, anyway, you know what I mean

Trust your instincts. They sound on to me.

Isolate her as much as possible. Don't let her get comfortable at work

Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

(without the g)
(in video game)