Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore: why is white Chad so uncaring?

Because he knows there are many others.

I’m (GFWNCC)(Gookwhore flatface bucktooth noodlewhore cheap cunt) a non european living in western Europe, and I noticed that my date (M) does not really display “considerate” behaviour and was wondering if this was just the norm. For example, I went for a few dates at his place and each time when I left it would be past midnight but he would just send me downstairs and not tell me to text him when I get back or anything.

gook looking whores aren't enough to keep chad around
she should go back to rice land and just marry some STEM rice cels instead

Foids:
> only date based on looks
> wonder why every date is an asshole

d12f27ff0dea6067306b3727736ccef8.jpg

Chad's ragdoll whilst he's trying to find White stacy, unfortunately some rice STEMcel will be betabuxxing this whore in the future (and that's if she decides to settle down, big if)
Literally what happens to every noodlewhore who "studies" abroad, gets railed by dozens of white dicks and doesn't get a visa so she has to go back home and find a betabuxx ricecuck to marry. Asian fathers who let their daughters study abroad are giga cucks.

I treat them like that myself if I get the chance, Ethnic w0men are white mans bounty, if they want to be treated better then don't leave your home country and date man from your own race.

I treat them like that myself if I get the chance, Ethnic w0men are white mans bounty, if they want to be treated better then don't leave your home country and date man from your own race.
White man's whore = ethnic cuck's kween :soy:, sad but true.

It seems like a lot of these dudes realize the power differential and don't particularly care for their noodle fleshlights. They're just not into them like that, they are just what's available. If you the only food you have is plain rice, you will eat it, but you won't necessarily enjoy it. His preference is probably gigachad only or getting smutted out by immigrants.

One of the noodles I chadfished told me her ex flat out lost interest in sex with her. She wasn't a particularly attractive noodle. When does a man ever lose interest in sex outside of being a total faggot, extremely low T, or being utterly repulsed by the toilet?

Last edited:
Literally what happens to every noodlewhore who "studies" abroad, gets railed by dozens of white dicks and doesn't get a visa so she has to go back home and find a betabuxx ricecuck to marry. Asian fathers who let their daughters study abroad are giga cucks.
Brootal asianpill, actually any ethnic that lets their daughter into a western college system is a cuck. She just their to get pump and dump while absorbing cucked ideology to make life even more miserable for ethnic males

or being utterly repulsed by the toilet?
its because she was just a side piece, but a side-side-side piece, literally fucking her when his back up back up plans fell through. eventually you just cut enough because the effort of keeping her in just isn't worth it anymore, or they get bored and fuck a new broad

And it's sad because they actually prefer the former. Women are not human.
Women would betray their nation, families and culture to ride the oppressors dick, its why certain races will go extinct soon despite the material conditions of being wealthy, foids literally care about nothing but themselves

its because she was just a side piece, but a side-side-side piece, literally fucking her when his back up back up plans fell through. eventually you just cut enough because the effort of keeping her in just isn't worth it anymore, or they get bored and fuck a new broad
Noodles are too easy for them. They get bored, lol. I don't think these bug women realize that they basically give them a level of privilege that is tantamount to female privilege. What do you think they will do with that? Same thing bitches do. You become totally expendable and replaceable. You're basically a factory worker at Foxconn.

Noodles are too easy for them. They get bored, lol. I don't think these bug women realize that they basically give them a level of privilege that is tantamount to female privilege. What do you think they will do with that? Same thing bitches do.
ironic, white worshiping gooks are the closes to understanding the incel experience since they empower white chad but hate incels the most, its over

Its fact, seen that so many times, even whitecels can slay. seen that so many times. I have friend who is on disablity, gets his disablity from a westrean country and lives like a king in the phillipines.

he probably has multiple side hoes besides the foid OP. no reason to care for her specifically

If they're anything like Asian immigrant fathers, then they probably have literally no idea what the Western world is like.

I knew people with parents who had immigrated to Canada 20+ years ago and their parents barely knew anything about the West, they thought white people had arranged marriages FFS...

Nobody raised by one of these fathers has a chance. Chad is getting taught how to fuck Stacies by Chad Sr, meanwhile immigrant kids are raised clueless and blind, and unless we're 10/10 genetic chads we're basically fucked.

Its fact, seen that so many times, even whitecels can slay. seen that so many times. I have friend who is on disablity, gets his disablity from a westrean country and lives like a king in the phillipines.
Tell that to the JBW deniers here :soy::bluepill:

If they're anything like Asian immigrant fathers, then they probably have literally no idea what the Western world is like.

I knew people with parents who had immigrated to Canada 20+ years ago and their parents barely knew anything about the West, they thought white people had arranged marriages FFS...

Nobody raised by one of these fathers has a chance. Chad is getting taught how to fuck Stacies by Chad Sr, meanwhile immigrant kids are raised clueless and blind, and unless we're 10/10 genetic chads we're basically fucked.
From what I've seen most of them know, they just don't care. As I said, they are giga cucks.

He acts the way that he does because noodlewhores are not respectable.

Women are by and large more canny to relationships and their power dynamics than men by dint of their alignment with the social rather than the physical. Briffault's law and all that. So this Asian woman clinging on to a massively disadvantageous contact — much more a booty call than a relationship — is just one more illustration that their brains short-circuit in the presence of White...no, NORDIC CHAD.

Pic related.

Last edited:
Women are by and large more canny to relationships and their power dynamics than men by dint of their alignment with the social rather than the physical. Briffault's law and all that. So this Asian woman clinging on to a massively disadvantageous contact — much more a booty call than a relationship — is just one more illustration that their brains short-circuit in the presence of White...no, NORDIC CHAD.

Pic related.
View attachment 750814
This should be termed the white cock stare.

The FOB noodlewhores in my area only date FOB ricemen.

Chad's ragdoll whilst he's trying to find White stacy, unfortunately some rice STEMcel will be betabuxxing this whore in the future (and that's if she decides to settle down, big if)
Describes noodle whores very well. Many of these yellow bitches are fuck toys for white men to play with until they're ready to settle down with a white woman. Because they know these AW will tolerate a lot of bullshit from WM, especially nordic in the case of the OP

Pic related.
View attachment 750814
That pic is always so fucking brutal everytime I see it

Last edited:
Noodle whores are the worst offenders of this though. When arab/black/indian women go for white men, they at least still respect their own men, noodle whores not only go for white guys but they can't stop talking shit about ricecels
I used to unironically look up to and admire asians as a kid. Sad that the reality is they're cucked slave race
It seems like a lot of these dudes realize the power differential and don't particularly care for their noodle fleshlights. They're just not into them like that, they are just what's available. If you the only food you have is plain rice, you will eat it, but you won't necessarily enjoy it. His preference is probably gigachad only or getting smutted out by immigrants.

One of the noodles I chadfished told me her ex flat out lost interest in sex with her. She wasn't a particularly attractive noodle. When does a man ever lose interest in sex outside of being a total faggot, extremely low T, or being utterly repulsed by the toilet?
Noodlewhores are not attractive sexually by a looooong shot. Asians as a whole seem very sexually lacking, both the males AND the females. I have found dozens have black women super hot whom I wanted to sit on my face:ahegao: and even some indian women look cute to me, snd the indian women sometimes have nice butta, but rarely feel anything for noodle whores, if ever. Can never remember a single time where I was aroused by an Asian woman irl

That is to say, you're right. Most WM who fuck AW do it because it is an EASY means of getting pussy. Nothing deeper to it than that

even venting about this probably turns her on, she just can't wait for the next time to ride on cumskin dick