Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore to ricecel

Being a soft faced asian female, literally life on tutorial mode with cheats enabled all guys of all races are attracted to you, then you decide to ruin everything.

Gg wp no rmk

she going to be posting on r/asianmasculinity soon

Why did she want to lose her human rights that bad?
full

Why did she want to lose her human rights that bad?
full
Foids have a sexual fetish to being abused for fun. But most eventually go back to having their foid privileges.

Transwomen greatly outnumber transmen. I wonder how many women are considering becoming a transman but do not as they anticipate constant rejection.

Sometimes I see a man with a transwoman on what looks like a date. I saw one today.

A good friend from high school is half Japanese half white, looks much more Asian, and he became a transwoman. I have lost touch with this person. I do not even know if s(he) is attracted to men or women or what the love life situation is. In high school, he had a girlfriend who is now a transman.