Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Noodlewhore tells boyfriend she wants to remain virgin until marriage. Has anal with Chad.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
You can't make this up.

The story checks out as she even has posts in Italy kinda proving it.

Tldr for Lazycels:

-noodlewhore is going to Italy with class
-noodlewhore makes post on reddit last year saying boyfriend wants to have sex. I want to wait till marriage.
-In post from last year calls boyfriend insecure for thinking she might cheat and reddit tells her to do what she wants.
-She goes to italy.
-Sees Italian chad tour guide
-ends up having anal with him
-she still thinks shes a virgin :lul::lul:
-asks reddit why her boyfriend wants to have anal with her as well.
-boyfriend is cuck

TLDR OF TLDR:

-ALPHA FUCKS. BETABUX.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/hldrch/i_made_a_mistake_and_my_boyfriend_is_now_asking/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Archive:
Previous Post:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/bzef6w/boyfriend_doesnt_like_ill_go_to_italy_this_summer/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Archive:
Proof this isn't a Larp:

20200706 134936

20200706 134947

20200706 134958

20200706 135010

20200706 134921
Screenshot 20200706 135441 Reddit

Last edited:
JFL @ how a hideous cunt like her can goto various places and fuck local chads

@PPEcel @pp183 @ChinaCurry @ChinaNumber1Fan @Rice Cel thoughts?

I don't give a fuck @Hate_my_life

Noodlewhores are demons.the cuck should have dropped her ass.

Boyfriend is a massive cuck, should dump her asap ngl.

I won't read that essay but I can just say as a general rule that noodlewhores should be put into a brazen bull collectively, and I'm not even a ricelet.

Was about to say so myself, that she is fucking hideous.

That poor ricecel, putting up with that shit

This is the very genesis of the Blackpill, the germ, the nucleus.

This post should be pinned, it hits so many core concepts.

- noodle (who got past the great social/fire wall) mindset
- alpha fucks, betabux
- genetic determinsim
- latitude theory
- hypergamy
- joy of 6
- futility of studymaxxing
- riceman low T
- riceman peer group/ family / social structure cope
- importance of dimorphism
- jbw theory (she was in northern Italy so I assume he's white not med)
- rice mum meat and dairy cope

I almost can't go on, I might need to get some fresh air

Btw I see this everyday, 6/10 noodles with 3/10 JBW who got exposed as being low value in every way in their own country...

This is so sad, can we gun down women in the street in GTA V?

Sorry how do u guys know she's so hideous??? I can't see any pics, I can see she works damn hard and hasn't really got any atrophy on her ass, and I can confirm that if a noodle works damn hard and eats right she can get that atrophy, so I'm guessing this noodle needs a nutritionist, but how do u know her face is ugly??

Noodlewhores are really the worst. She already learned those "I regret it", " it was only a single time", "one error cant ruin otherwise stable relationship", "anal doesnt count", " two wrongs do not make a right" etc etc, putting the blame on her cuck bf who now has to "get over it" and just accept her being slut like nothing ever happened. 100% imported, westernized asian foid, a cumdumpster for a white god.

Last edited:
Man with all this info at our disposal... cucks are still bluepulled about these hoes.

How many times do we have to warn those retarded normies? if you are not Chad, you WILL get cucked.

:lul:

He's pathetic, although this is the fate of any sub-6/sub-7 male. You either let your gf cuck you or live your life as an Incel
If only he wasn't so insecure and selfish, our poor gal wouldn't have to get fucked in the pooper by a stranger. It must have been a terrible experience he put her up to. Think about that, sweaty inkel :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

foids should never be allowed to travel alone

Sorry how do u guys know she's so hideous??? I can't see any pics, I can see she works damn hard and hasn't really got any atrophy on her ass, and I can confirm that if a noodle works damn hard and eats right she can get that atrophy, so I'm guessing this noodle needs a nutritionist, but how do u know her face is ugly??
I dont need to see her face to know she's just another dime a dozen gook.

That's why she's desperate to gymcel for a body. She knows her face is trash.

You can see like 80 percent of her face right there. Another flat faced noodlewhore who probably cakes on 10 lbs of makeup everyday

Why do sub8 men bother with this. This is literally what will happen if you ascend.
If only he wasn't so insecure and selfish, our poor gal wouldn't have to get fucked in the pooper by a stranger. It must have been a terrible experience he put her up to. Think about that, sweaty inkel :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
:soy:

I won't read that essay but I can just say as a general rule that noodlewhores should be put into a brazen bull collectively, and I'm not even a ricelet.
This one especially

I love how she tries to justify it in every response. What a fucjing whore.

"It was biggest mistake of my life and I wont break up with him over one mistake"

Fuck off god women are fucking trash

2020 06 26 10 46 11

AND SHE STILL ISNT FUCKING HIM BEFORE HE MARRIES HER. LOL! YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

CLOWN WORLD

Screenshot 20200706 110217 Reddit

Last edited:
That's why she's desperate to gymcel for a body. She knows her face is trash.

This is so true, yesterday I was Macking on a noodle wearing the whole gym crop top and gymshark shorts, with just enough thiccness to be feminine still, and she was lifting pretty damn heavy.

Eventually I went round and saw the face, was legit 3 AT BEST.

Funniest part was he bf was insecure af, so kept coming over to grab that ass, and he was a tattomaxxed, beard frauding, high muscle Manlet (obv was jbw).

HOWEVER I give more respect to a noodle with insane body than any other race, because hypertrophy is much harder for them, and they have dogshit insertions, same as ricemen, so I know they have to work 3x harder than other whores

I love how she tries to justify it in every response. Want a fucjing whore.

"It was biggest mistake of my life and I wont break up with him over one mistake"

Bet the bitch was so validated by 40yr Italian superior race Chad and bragged to all her friends in riceland and they elevated her status.

Number of times I heard this just makes me laugh lol.

Being born with my plates to fuse at this time and with this gonial angle and this level of melanin was the biggest mistake of my life too,
What can I do about it Reddit world? Or IT can you tell me what to do???

Bet the bitch was so validated by 40yr Italian superior race Chad and bragged to all her friends in riceland and they elevated her status.

Number of times I heard this just makes me laugh lol.

Being born with my plates to fuse at this time and with this gonial angle and this level of melanin was the biggest mistake of my life too,
What can I do about it Reddit world? Or IT can you tell me what to do???
Can't do shit but laugh. What a pathetic unfair world we live in. And the sad part is, this retarded Chinese fuck is going to marry this whore and she's going to divorce rape him.

She mentions many times that he's not going to break up with her. This is why the black pill needs to be taught in school.

To protect men with no self respect from fucking whores like this

5dd65381631271Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg

Holy shit this is high octane suifuel. Imagine you're a ricecel and import a noodle from the homeland (since the noodles here are all busy fucking white Chad) and she still cheats on you with Chad jfl.

Also any chinkcels here translate this please, saw it in the comments: 三观跟着五官走 @PPEcel

Last edited:
Can't do shit but laugh. What a pathetic unfair world we live in. And the sad part is, this retarded Chinese fuck is going to marry this whore and she's going to divorce rape him.

She mentions many times that he's not going to break up with her. This is why the black pill needs to be taught in school.

To protect men with no self respect from fucking whores like this

View attachment 286160
I have MANY westernised riceman friends just like this.

very low T, terrible forward growth, zero dimorphism, and they all have 6+ noodlewhore wives and fiance's.
they know they were hooking up with Chad and making out with chadriguez before, and the noodles know the guys are truecel virgins who spent their lives playing CoD or DOTA or LoL, but neither seems to mind.

JFL at this world I'm so happy I decided to MGTOW, men have no fucking self respect...

You can see like 80 percent of her face right there. Another flat faced noodlewhore who probably cakes on 10 lbs of makeup everyday
Who cares, her ass alone saves it all. Some white cuck will happily take her in after she divorces this ricecel.

ArchitectNuhaizi said:
He was approaching 40's
I hate this apostrophe-abusing trash but not because of her gender or race.

I fucking hate Italian Chads who are so thirsty for pussy that they even fuck ugly foids making things much more harder for ugly men like me.

Boyfriend is a massive cuck, should dump her asap ngl.

Playing devil's advocate here: he apparently asked for a break, so it's not getting cucked if you're broken up and the girl fucks another guy.

He apparently freaked out when she told him, I guess because while on the break he didn't get laid.

Is it cucked to fuck a girl who lacks her anal virginity so long as you are fully informed about this and not coming in with false expectations? I don't think so

-noodlewhore makes post on reddit last year saying boyfriend wants to have sex. I want to wait till marriage.
-In post from last year calls boyfriend insecure for thinking she might cheat and reddit tells her to do what she wants.
-She goes to italy.
-Sees Italian chad tour guide
-ends up having anal with him
-she still thinks shes a virgin :lul::lul:
ALPHA FUCKS. BETABUX.
I fucking hate Italian Chads who are so thirsty for pussy that they even fuck ugly foids making things much more harder for ugly men like me.

Cucktears wont touch this.

Who cares, her ass alone saves it all. Some white cuck will happily take her in after she divorces this ricecel.
but her ass is flat no? yes she might have been good wife material prior to this incident, because it looks like she has crazy work ethic, but I don't see how the ass saves it, and I dont see how shes ugly as u cant see any of her face so I don't know what u are looking at!

but her ass is flat no? yes she might have been good wife material prior to this incident, because it looks like she has crazy work ethic, but I don't see how the ass saves it, and I dont see how shes ugly as u cant see any of her face so I don't know what u are looking at!
I was referring to the last pic of her. Good waist-to-hips proportions, even if it's solely due to gymmax. Makes it seem the ass won't dissapoint.

I was having a shit day and this has made my mood worse
This could be the plot of a hentai manga
Wtf has the world come to , this needs to be stopped through increasing morals in the society.
Though it won't stop it , just make such cases happen less.

Last edited:
I was referring to the last pic of her. Good waist-to-hips proportions, even if it's solely due to gymmax. Makes it seem the ass won't dissapoint.
DECENT waist to hip ratio, nothing to write home about.
Ass could be ok, but tbh overall even a fat ass could be better ngl.

More pertinently, a guy with that level of physical development, albeit in a total different way, but quantum wise that level, would repulse women.
Thor or Aquaman or Superman or death as far as women are concerned

Only reason they travel is foreign cock.

This is the very genesis of the Blackpill, the germ, the nucleus.

This post should be pinned, it hits so many core concepts.

- noodle (who got past the great social/fire wall) mindset
- alpha fucks, betabux
- genetic determinsim
- latitude theory
- hypergamy
- joy of 6
- futility of studymaxxing
- riceman low T
- riceman peer group/ family / social structure cope
- importance of dimorphism
- jbw theory (she was in northern Italy so I assume he's white not med)
- rice mum meat and dairy cope

I almost can't go on, I might need to get some fresh air

Btw I see this everyday, 6/10 noodles with 3/10 JBW who got exposed as being low value in every way in their own country...
this is why this post needs to be pinned

There is nothing to look forward to past ascension. This is what awaits you if you ascend