Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Noodlewhore reporter got roasted by little Black kids

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★

View: https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1716262310312898879

There was a scene in Home Alone where the kid Kevin sees a photo of an ugly girl, and his face recoils in disgust. The picture was actually a man dressed as a woman, because the cuck director didn't want to use a real woman to be the butt of the joke, because it would "hurt her feelings".....................Apparently, kids are not being raised with this 'bE cArEfUL wItH a wOmYnS fEeLiNgS' crap. BASED

View: https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1716262310312898879

There was a scene in Home Alone where the kid Kevin sees a photo of an ugly girl, and his face recoils in disgust. The picture was actually a man dressed as a woman, because the cuck director didn't want to use a real woman to be the butt of the joke, because it would "hurt her feelings".....................Apparently, kids are not being raised with this 'bE cArEfUL wItH a wOmYnS fEeLiNgS' crap. BASED

based future blackcel

Surprised they didn't kill her

would
also she has infinite smv cause foid
also her husband is white
Her husband is white because his white female looksmatch got BLACKED

When i was a coping lolbert faggot a few years back, i would have sided with the gook here because 'muh low crime muh high test scores'

But after the blackpill, i see white normies and gooks as the enemy.

Ugly niggers did not choose their shit genetics, just as we incels didnt. The world is so lookist colorist racist that a gook women would rather inseminate herself with the sperm of a british or slavic violent alcoholic criminal with light eyes, hair and skin, than a high iq shitskin like the curry chess champion Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa.

In conclusion, it's over