Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore on tutorial mode gets "scarred" by a white guy talking about sex

Chevalier

Chevalier

Recruit
★★★★

The first man expressed his frustration about a recent date with a Taiwanese woman that didn’t result in sex. His friend gave him advice. “They use a code,” he said. “When I was living in Japan, I went out with this Japanese girl. The conversation sucked but at least she was nice to look at.” Though it wasn’t late, the girl kept saying how sleepy she was, he told his friend. “So I finally took her back to her place and well, she wasn’t sleepy, if you know what I mean.” The two men laughed. “See? They won’t actually tell you what they want.” The first man nodded seriously, his expression one of a child trying to memorize an important fact.

Eight years later, the incident on the train still troubled me.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just think of the state of tutorial mode you have to be in when a story about a guy talking about having...consensual sex with a noodle scars you so badly that it haunts you 8 years later. No violence, no threat of violence, no force, not even mean words...just a guy talking about how he bedded a noodle.

And this is what "haunts" her for 8 years?!?? :feelskek: These foids couldn't last 5 minutes dealing with what we go through every single day.

It's also amazing how modern empowered foids will alternate from celebrating being in a sexually liberated free for all society to Victorian prudes who become aghast and shocked when they hear unfiltered stories about men's sexual experiences.

Here is what I wish I’d said to the two white men on the train: Be careful what you say. I’m listening. And I’m not going anywhere.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: damn shots fired! be careful boyos! because the empowered noodle is ...watching and listening! (And pleasuring herself if it's a white guy)

When I was 17, a 22-year-old white man took me to his bedroom and produced a box of photos of his ex-girlfriends.

I was living in New York and writing a novel about a Taiwanese American woman with a complicated relationship to white men: She is both attracted to them and disgusted by her attraction.

Sooo the strong, fearless Asian woman...strangely..mysteriously keeps on finding herself being "taken" by white men to their bedrooms and writes novels fantasizing about relationships with them.

But still wants to write "empowerment" articles attacking white men for supposedly fetishizing noodles. :society:

Sleeping with a sub 5 ethnic male=scarred.
Sleeping with Aryan gigachad 6’5”=fantasy

Water is wet post :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Women are masters of logical fallacies

Clown world special at the end :feelsclown:

"Taiwanese American woman with a complicated relationship to white men: She is both attracted to them and disgusted by her attraction."

Disgusted by her attraction :lul: then why does she keep going for them?

I can translate the womanese for you:
Disgusted by her attraction = seething that white men see her as nothing more than a fucktoy and wishes she was something more

What can I say, noodles gonna noodle.

I was living in New York and writing a novel about a Taiwanese American woman with a complicated relationship to white men: She is both attracted to them and disgusted by her attraction.
Noodlewhores as so fucking funny a so one-track minded. Sweet fuck. It's all the same thing.

"I want white cock but I have cognitive dissonance with wanting to be white man's whore while deluding myself I don't Hate being asian"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just think of the state of tutorial mode you have to be in when a story about a guy talking about having...consensual sex with a noodle scars you so badly that it haunts you 8 years later. No violence, no threat of violence, no force, not even mean words...just a guy talking about how he bedded a noodle.

And this is what "haunts" her for 8 years?!?? :feelskek: These foids couldn't last 5 minutes dealing with what we go through every single day.

It's also amazing how modern empowered foids will alternate from celebrating being in a sexually liberated free for all society to Victorian prudes who become aghast and shocked when they hear unfiltered stories about men's sexual experiences.

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: damn shots fired! be careful boyos! because the empowered noodle is ...watching and listening! (And pleasuring herself if it's a white guy)

Sooo the strong, fearless Asian woman...strangely..mysteriously keeps on finding herself being "taken" by white men to their bedrooms and writes novels fantasizing about relationships with them.

But still wants to write "empowerment" articles attacking white men for supposedly fetishizing noodles. :society:
Can u post the whole article here? It's saying u gotta subscribe or some shit

it haunts her that she want the one .