Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Noodlewhore makes 1.4million USD by selling guide on to scam sugar daddies

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
Mai Watanabe, a young self-proclaimed dating scammer, was arrested for selling how-to guides on defrauding ‘sugar daddies’ through paid dating.

25-year-old Watanabe, who hails from Nagoya, Japan, was arrested in August for selling a number of dating scam manuals to her social media followers. featuring titles like ‘Textbook for Sugar Babies: The Right Profile and Magical Words to Make Men Pay,’ these books went into great detail about the right way to approach vulnerable middle-aged men and get as much money from them as possible. One of these controversial guidebooks taught readers to tell their sugar daddies that they had had an unhappy childhood, in order to gain their sympathy and open their pockets. Other tactics included lying that they were unable to work due to ill health and that they urgently needed help to pay rent.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSDGv2DvJXg

i would let her spit on me and lock me in her basement

Thank god she was arrested, very based Japan, people like this and all the redpiller manosphere faggots need to be put in the concentration camp too while you're at it.

Surely the biggest difference between her and most women out there is that she actually admitted it.

Jesus Literally 2kg fakeup on her face,
If she said she was a guy I wouldn't be surprised

Thank god she was arrested, very based Japan, people like this and all the redpiller manosphere faggots need to be put in the concentration camp too while you're at it.
Her guide was recommending to target (bluepilled) incels specifically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back