Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Noodlewhore killed for not being a virgin.

That's why you don't whore yourself out, ladies.

check out the personality on that guy

Why didn't she sense his personality

GOODNIGHT ROASTIE PARASITE

Even THAT guy gets cheated on an lied to.

Its fucking over..

She finally found an Asian alpha bad boy. But she didn't take into account that he was really a bad boy. Bad luck for her.

Watch this be the only thread of the day normies browsing these forums bother looking at.

Also guys, she’s obviously a scumbag, but this guy’s obviously in the wrong. It’s just my view, but maybe labeling someone getting killed as LifeFuel might be taking it too far.

Watch this be the only thread of the day normies browsing these forums bother looking at.

Also guys, she’s obviously a scumbag, but this guy’s obviously in the wrong. It’s just my view, but maybe labeling someone getting killed as LifeFuel might be taking it too far.
I used to think like this before seeing tons of females on social media advocating for incel genocide after the last mass shooting.

I used to think like this before seeing tons of females on social media advocating for incel genocide after the last mass shooting.
Those guys are subhuman trash and all, but we don’t need to stoop to their level when the entire world is always against us as is.

Those guys are subhuman trash and all, but we don’t need to stoop to their level when the entire world is always against us as is.
Then what? No matter what we do, we're wrong, I can't see why I shouldn't feel good when a roastie whore gets killed when she would treat me like shit and not give me the time of her day. We're already sub-humans to everyone's eyes, the best we can do as of now is celebrate when women get rekt.

Then what? No matter what we do, we're wrong, I can't see why I shouldn't feel good when a roastie whore gets killed when she would treat me like shit and not give me the time of her day. We're already sub-humans to everyone's eyes, the best we can do as of now is celebrate when women get rekt.
Don't bother convincing the cuckcels. They want us to be good little boys while the rest of this society fails to show us the same courtesy.

Guys in the east dont put up with being cucked

Kek the pussy took his own life after killing her, how is this life fuel?
Post news about mulim honor killing, that's the good stuff

bitch fuckin deserved it. just one less stacey and chad we should all be glad

Kek the pussy took his own life after killing her, how is this life fuel?
Post news about mulim honor killing, that's the good stuff
Yeah he took his life after, what else he was supposed to do? Get fucked in the ass every single day until he dies in jail? If it would be femoid who did it max 3years at jail ofc

Yeah he took his life after, what else he was supposed to do? Get fucked in the ass every single day until he dies in jail? If it would be femoid who did it max 3years at jail ofc
In islam you won't even be questioned if you prove she was cheating and won't spend a day in jail