Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore: Kdramas cured my prejudice against Asian men (after fucking dozens of pinkoids and marrying one)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

”By college, this racism against my own had metastasized; whenever the topic of boys came up, I'd explain to the girls in the room, "I only like white/Black/Latino guys." I spent the rest of college crushing on various shades of white

:lul::lul:

Bitch also got roasted hard on twitter:

"Why would you admit you're racist?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@starcrapoo

Noodlewhores are among the lowest lifeforms on earth.

Her ricecel looksmatch is on Aznidentity in his 30s shitposting and has never been on a date in his life.

Last edited:
I know a lot of you bluepilled lurkers on these threads are fellow ricecels. Too high inhib to make an account and join, in fear of potential employers, co-workers, or peers, doxxing you or something.

At this point, does it fuckin matter? lol

Like seriously, the numbers speak for itself. Its easily anywhere from 45 - 78% of Asian American females (most likely even higher in places like SF/Seattle) currently dating or cohabitating with non-Asian men right now. Having sexual relations. Meanwhile you get ignored by women of all races. Not even considered. Asian American women are the only race of women more sexually active than their male counterparts in college, higher rates of STDs than their male counterparts, the only race of female more likely to get killed by another race of men other than their own (because of more proximity, romantic, or sexual relations with non-Asian men).

Its fuckin over rofl.

The reason why you go to school, work, pay taxes, and participate in society (and not live somewhere in a cabin in the woods) is to find love and start a family. That is where real mental and financial stability comes into play. All you do is pay taxes for the roads and bridges you dont use. And fund the chad police officers, firefighters, municipal services, and welfare. You are essentially a slave eunuch that people genuinely pity (if they take the time to even think about you).

Last edited:
I lol'd at when she presented the thesis topic "why Asian girls like white guys so much" to her ricecel professor. It is actually nice to see her self aware of her lust for white men, at least she's honest.

Where she lost me on this is when she describes it as: "self-stereotyping, in-group derogation, or the most succinct and accurate — racism"

In my opinion it isn't racist to have preferences but her complete avoidance of asian men in every situation in HS and college is racist. If white men allow her to date them it's just her thirst for the best genetic quality. White men on average are taller, larger framed, and have bigger... yk. It's silly how much SMV this asian woman has compared to her male counterparts. Either way if she has a son he's gonna look Asian, so good luck to him.:feelsclown:

KPOP pill is real, it will save the rice men in the USA. Too sad for me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, why couldn't I be full Korean? Only 0.3% :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Asian women are beyond pathetic, Jesus Christ.....:feelskek:

Well on the other hand, even rice women know how pathetic and simpy white guys are:
American men — and by that I meant white men — were a different species from the men I knew at home. White guys professed their love often, bought flowers and gifts whether they were rich or poor, gave their women rings and hugs and words of affirmation, kissed in public.
Rice whores obviously aren't going to get Chad so pathetic simps you can exploit is the next best thing and also why they like white guys.

Well on the other hand, even rice women know how pathetic and simpy white guys are:

Rice whores obviously aren't going to get Chad so pathetic simps you can exploit is the next best thing and also why they like white guys.
She's talking about Hollywood movies :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I lol'd at when she presented the thesis topic "why Asian girls like white guys so much" to her ricecel professor. It is actually nice to see her self aware of her lust for white men, at least she's honest.

Where she lost me on this is when she describes it as: "self-stereotyping, in-group derogation, or the most succinct and accurate — racism"

In my opinion it isn't racist to have preferences but her complete avoidance of asian men in every situation in HS and college is racist. If white men allow her to date them it's just her thirst for the best genetic quality. White men on average are taller, larger framed, and have bigger... yk. It's silly how much SMV this asian woman has compared to her male counterparts. Either way if she has a son he's gonna look Asian, so good luck to him.:feelsclown:

Noodlewhores want to be white so bad, ut's honestly adorable in a very pathetic way. I dont think any group hates their own genetics more than Noodlewhore women. They will go for any man as long as it's not an Asian man. JFL I can't imagine the absolute mental anguish Asian men suffer through

Asian women are beyond pathetic, Jesus Christ.....:feelskek:
I think the reason for this is because they were never exposed to "Whiteness" throughout their history, so they cope is massive. At least with Menas and Indians and Mongols, some of them have white skin and blue eyes, so it's more easier to adjust as say "oh, I like blue eyed Syrians" as a cop out. But with Noodlewhores, they vehemently have to reject their own race to reach whiteness JFL

Turk asian
Kazakhgirl

Last edited:
I think the reason for this is because they were never exposed to "Whiteness" throughout their history, so they cope is massive. At least with Menas and Indians and Mongols, some of them have white skin and blue eyes, so it's more easier to adjust as say "oh, I like blue eyed Syrians" as a cop out. But with Noodlewhores, they vehemently have to reject their own race to reach whiteness JFL
There's just something in noodlewhore DNA that makes them irresistably attracted to p*nkoids. I don't buy the muh self-hate, muh white-worship excuse, all ethnics worship whites but noodlewhores are something else.

There's just something in noodlewhore DNA that makes them irresistably attracted to p*nkoids.
Asian women are attracted to White men because. 1. Height. 2. Blue eyes. 3. Caucasion phenotype. 4. Pink skin.

Most Asians have noses that are the EXACT same as Bantus, that is flat and wide.

Irish fino

I don't buy the muh self-hate, muh white-worship excuse, all ethnics worship whites but noodlewhores are something else.
That's because Noodlewhores are the FARTHEST race away from from whites in terms of appearance and lack all 4 of the traits I mentioned above

At least some Arabs have pink skin & blue eyes

Amazigh5

At least some Indians have white skin & blue eyes

Nouman khan

At least some Mulattos have blue eyes & height

AV7PXYy 700b

At least some Latinos have blue eyes & caucsion phenotype

695-03374443en_Masterfile.jpg

HELL, even Turkic Asians can have Caucasion phenos & blue eyes

Turk asian

East Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Flips, Thais) have NONE of these. Black eyes, short height, yellow skin, and flat faces. This is why Noodlewhores are on another level. Because they are the LEAST white race excluding Pure Negroids.

East Asians have NONE of these. Black eyes, short height, yellow skin, and flat faces. This is why Noodlewhores are on another level. Because they are the LEAST white race excluding Pure Negroids.
Then why do sheboons not want whites? You see they clearly hate their appearance since they all get wigs and shit, but they still only date blacks.

Then why do sheboons not want whites? You see they clearly hate their appearance since they all get wigs and shit, but they still only date blacks.
They would if they could. It's just that most can't.

32r

This is why most Mulattos often go for non-black men, whether it is White, Arabs, or Latino men, since Mulattos look way way better than Bantus

A55c31e1b7906bb85533dec29129986c
Black hapa
Image 750x 5f7e8dde58fc0

Cherry picking. They may be black but they still have the inherent SMV boost of being female. Most of them could get a cumskin if they wanted to.
How is it cherry picking? Most 50% European mulattos tend to look like that. Minus the blue eyes of course.

u throwing kpopills without realizing :blackpill:

All Noodlewhores deserve to be wiped out. My hate towards these disgusting species is enormous. I know, foids of all races are evil shallow cunts, but noodles... they're even beyond that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back