Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore is disgusted by swarthy kikes approaching her

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/14pk2h6/harassed_multiple_times_in_israel_for_being_korean/

I’ve been here for 2 1/2 weeks and I’ve been telling my friends and coworkers that I feel very uncomfortable because I keep getting a) stared at probably 30 times a day b) constantly getting hit on by Israeli men but they make sure to mention my race! c) ppl making me stand up out of my bus seat and then they sit in that seat (they are not old, about 40 my guess) d)AND TO FINISH IT ALLLLL OFF : I went out w friends to a bar and a group of men came up to me, pulled their eyes back, said some racist shit to my face

She thought Isaeli kikes all looked like zuck when in reality they're swarthy sandniggers :feelskek:

Over for kikecels @Copexodius Maximus

Not harassed you whore israelis are sands afterall

Noodlewhores not finding a cumskins chadkike.

Once Total Arab Destruction is done Israel should Whitemaxx and get rid of all the shitskins from the Jew genepool

never thought i'm going to say something like this, but i kind of respect kikes now lol

Even subhuman kikes will want to try to flex on people for their race, but then cry racism when getting mogged horribly by Germanic Nordic blonde hair blue eyed people.

never thought i'm going to say something like this, but i kind of respect kikes now lol
Kikes are based when it comes to protecting their own race, they even hire chink workers and make them sign a contract that they won't have sex with kike women jfl. Too bad they're fucking hypocrites and push race mixing and degeneracy on every else.

They have very strict immigration laws. Kind of ironic. They require gene test to determine whether you're Jewish and can move there :feelskek:

Jews will promote anti-racism everywhere but the Promised Land™

aryan cock only, sorry kikecel bros, it's ovER

Vey dumb shlomos. They need more propaganda about race of SuperKikes and BJC (Big Jewish Cock) if they want to fuck

They have very strict immigration laws. Kind of ironic. They require gene test to determine whether you're Jewish and can move there :feelskek:

master race god's chosen people must preserve themselves while promote total goyim death

Kikes are based when it comes to protecting their own race
no the fuck theyre not. Theyre one of the most racemixee populations on earth.
they even hire chink workers and make them sign a contract that they won't have sex with kike women jfl.
Why are chinks such faggot raging cucks? This happened in America too. Chink males brought over to work yet banned from sex with white women and banned from bringing over chink women.

Such a pathetic race. Muh let me just go work for these kikes while they wont even allow me to sexually please myself. Fucking embarassing docile slave caste race
Too bad they're fucking hypocrites and push race mixing and degeneracy on every else.
Tbf noodle whores don't need jews to push racemixing for it to happen.

never began for mizrahicels

Before (((they))) took over everything, Jewish men were seen as sexual Pariahs in most of the world, if that part of the world even knew what Jews are. You see, back then, there weren’t two types of cocks, circumcised and uncircumcised.

New Girl Jewish GIF

There was only regular cocks and, “Holy shit, your dick was chopped in half. What happened?” In all places were Jewish men existed, they were automatically rejected on account of having half a dick. They were forced to stick with their own brainwashed women because nobody else wanted their dry ass cocks.

Now (((they))) have shifted the narrative so much that people unironically believe there’s two types of penises, and that being circumcised can even be preferable. We live in a post-society world.

Just another day at the Israeli immigration office:

0A979771-7464-4CCC-BD206716F713DBEC.jpg

Why are chinks such faggot raging cucks? This happened in America too. Chink males brought over to work yet banned from sex with white women and banned from bringing over chink women.

Such a pathetic race. Muh let me just go work for these kikes while they wont even allow me to sexually please myself. Fucking embarassing docile slave caste race
Chinks are just a slave race. Arabs also import SEA monkeys to work in emasculating jobs like cook or house servant and the only sex they have is getting fucked in the ass by homo sandniggers.

Whitu cocku onry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back